Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone? | Forums

Where is everyone?

Me and Mars reckon we could beat any 2v2 party currently out there. which we think is pretty sad. find us and prove us wrong or else we will just keep thinking that

no one dashes kill no kill whatever.

whilst i encourage replies here the fight is on the game. not the forum.

Dreadbaron/Kurtis86...really...lmao!

Banned
    Why play Endwar when you can play Skyrim? . And i bought a 3D tv...going to be enjoying that

Mbikill and Streyman the best team at the moment? Haha. Now i am convinced its better for you to go the nearest psychiatric hospital.

@Streyman: Why are u laughing at dreadbaron and kurtis86? Because u beat them? (with your all-star boosted battalion). Cheater!!

I'm not gonna write a long story to tell what i think about these types of players but if you guys really wanna fight, sent me a message on my VR-HOMICIDE account. If im online i will react and come by as euro or russia.

@Vr...lol...we didn't play them. They were the only team jumping in and out of rooms. I only got 1 acct. All my friends can vouch for that. Here is a hint though Streyman lives in N.C. He is a multi acct cheater too.

LMFAO. mars & mbi a good team yeah right , boosters and dashers both of you . just another yak & giov. boost and dash your whole EW career and now you are delusional . once a ***** always a ***** . no doubt your sitting on full support maps with 3 star jsf units. killing noobs and patting yourselves on the back for it . absolutely no balls whatsoever . grow a pair both of you.
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

T1 your just a silly potatoe. The whole point of mbi's post was there was no one to play...lol Sure easy to spread lies. Problem for you is we didn't get any games. So your as usual just full of BS.
    Last edited by Marsflyboy; 05-12-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsflyboy View Post
    T1 your just a silly potatoe. The whole point of mbi's post was there was no one to play...lol Sure easy to spread lies. Problem for you is we didn't get any games. So your as usual just full of BS.
    try switching factions or even playing without support . u will get games. as for mbi's post , it is blowing both his and your trumpets (as usual) . arnt i great, look at me. i play only as jsf cause its easy and i boost my units to have a chance at winning a game. nobody who knows you takes you as a legitimate player. u are and always will be a cheat.
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

Banned
    Then call your losses and put up the game. It's dead now...just flat dead. So many other new games...migrate to RUSE or something. So many JSF you have to wait awhile for a 1v1. If that's not dead, I dont know what is.

EW is far from dead. Plenty of 1v1's everyday. More multi acct's than ever being made. It actully dilutes the quality of opponets even more....lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast