Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone? | Forums

Good work joseph! Did u play endwar on an other account before?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeXteR_030 View Post
    Good work joseph! Did u play endwar on an other account before?
    hey dex, it's one of my oldest buddy OGLOGO11 !

Great play, Typhons and me had a couple of games with him these days, he's still shape!

Banned
    I can see the damage that
    I am causing you is so benign
    You want me to be gone
    but I have just begun!
    Elena Siegman- Abracadbvre, Zombie song for Ascension

So true haha

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    I can see the damage that I am causing you is so benign You want me to be gone but I have just begun! Elena Siegman- Abracadbvre, Zombie song for Ascension So true haha
    someone please shut this guy up. i haven't heard as much pointless babble from anyone , almost every post u make are pointless or stupid . almost every thread you post utter nonsense . honestly i think your another b42 type . or just completely friendless. not surprising as you seem to think you know all but really your just a silly person , i still don't believe you are old enough to join the navy as some of you posts make u sond like batman "quote" " ah my sonar training helped me " LMAO. no doubt you will have something completely stupid or pointless to reply to this so lets hear it ..........................YAAWWNN.
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T12375 View Post
    someone please shut this guy up. i haven't heard as much pointless babble from anyone , almost every post u make are pointless or stupid . almost every thread you post utter nonsense . honestly i think your another b42 type . or just completely friendless. not surprising as you seem to think you know all but really your just a silly person , i still don't believe you are old enough to join the navy as some of you posts make u sond like batman "quote" " ah my sonar training helped me " LMAO. no doubt you will have something completely stupid or pointless to reply to this so lets hear it ..........................YAAWWNN.
    YAWN indeed...to yourself, although your babble in terrible English is hilarious . as much pointless? B42 (that's a bomber btw)? batman? sond? post are pointless? you posts? your just?

as i said lol. complete authentic jibber jabber from midnight , no sense at all.

Banned
    as i said lol. complete authentic jibber jabber from midnight , no sense at all.
    Well if I wasn't getting under your skin, you wouldn't be replying now, would you? can you spell idiot, idiot? You don't like what i'm saying then shut up, or learn to block. Whatever helps your simple drunk Irish mind

Oh, his face looks like a railroad map,
    And he never shuts his freakin' trap...
    But all the ladies catch the clap
    From your Drunken Irish Dad!
    Last edited by midnightdeath22; 05-31-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    Well if I wasn't getting under your skin, you wouldn't be replying now, would you? can you spell idiot, idiot? You don't like what i'm saying then shut up, or learn to block. Whatever helps your simple drunk Irish mind Oh, his face looks like a railroad map, And he never shuts his freakin' trap... But all the ladies catch the clap From your Drunken Irish Dad!
    ok kid now go play with your lego and GI JOE now and stop pretending to be an adult . mummy will buy you a nice icecream as long as you finish your homework . NO WAY the navy would let a simpleton like you in , or maybe thats why you call yourself a navy vet, u got as far as the application and it was good enough for u, a sense of achievement for a serious underachiever.

Banned
    ok kid now go play with your lego and GI JOE now and stop pretending to be an adult . mummy will buy you a nice icecream as long as you finish your homework . NO WAY the navy would let a simpleton like you in , or maybe thats why you call yourself a navy vet, u got as far as the application and it was good enough for u, a sense of achievement for a serious underachiever.

Think whatever you want, bozo. Whoops too slow...changed my mind. Peace out.
    Last edited by midnightdeath22; 05-31-2012 at 06:41 PM.

@ Ft.Leviski I didnt use any support and you couldnt compete at all...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xjoseph_stalinX View Post
    yo im here at rondane and lenin and i have beaten marsfly...if he doesnt dash..and also beaten cpl13,valkarnov,soldier567,badix1,slivermagma,foot ball_hof,everlastingname_,skyrunner,knoledge,steve 37779, so if u want it come and get it

Lol!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast