Thread: I filled Online survey, but forgot to mention 1 thing | Forums

I filled Online survey, but forgot to mention 1 thing

Dear GRFS Developers,

I I filled Online survey, but forgot to mention 1 thing. I love your graphics and Everything. Literally every thing. But the only thing I don't like is recoil. Too much recoil. The guns have too much recoil. What recoil I like? I like recoil of guns in MW3 (PP90M1, M4A1, Scar-L, MP7 etc etc etc). I like recoil of guns in BF3, All the guns in BF3.
    The recoil in GRFS is putting me off. Driving me off.

So I thought I should let you what I don't like. Because there wasn't any portion in the survey which would let me tell you what I dislike about the game.

I hope you would take my criticism positively

Thanks.
    Hyst3ricaL
    Faraz
    Frantic
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Hyst3ricaL View Post
    I like recoil of guns in MW3

Regards,
    Nexo

EDIT: On a serious note, there were plenty of places for feedback in the feedback form.
    Almost every other question had a text box that allowed for miscellaneous comments.
    Last edited by Nexolate; 05-12-2012 at 05:30 AM.

MW3 has recoil? BF3's recoil is not even that much. Try BF2/ARMA recoil if you want recoil.

GRFS probably has BF2 style recoil.

Maybe what I am trying to say is, for the mass people to try the game and stick to it, the game need to be little friendly. For a noobs like me, when I see my gun jerking and yanking, I am not using that gun again, and hence the game.

Yar.. that's one of the things that makes this game "unique". Just my opinon though, but I thought the recoil was tame in this game. Not being a ****, I still blow at keeping it steady, but it's decent for what it is.

Why is this in the PC forums exactly? Nobody outside of the devs has played it on PC, the the console beta wasn't even showing the finished product O-o

Thats why the 3 round burst fire is created and semi-auto those are the firemodes you use in real life not full auto