Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No loot/crates | Forums

I got a P250 out of a Rare box.

Equipped it to my Spec since he still needed a pistol and Spec's rarely need to change anyway.
    Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

i wanna get a weapon out of one..anyway, can i use that cat pic in my sig or is it copyright?

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer852 View Post
    I got a P250 out of a Rare box.

Equipped it to my Spec since he still needed a pistol and Spec's rarely need to change anyway.
    Same p250 pistol all my characters have better pistols so i sold it but nice to see guns and stuff in the boxes.

You should be able to win guns and keep it for a certain amount of time like 2 weeks or something kind of like a trial. No matter what level you are it would be a nice addition i think. It would give people a chance to try the different weapons without spending all there rp on something they don't like.

I've opened 3 Legendary Crates to date. I've gotten:

Frags
    2 Gold Plates

I'm a stingy nut, so I already have about 12 gold plates saved up from before the nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Compassghost View Post
    I've opened 3 Legendary Crates to date. I've gotten:
    you've already gotten 3 legendary crates since the patch went out?! O.o

Wait what, we can discuss this now, without getting censored and all posts getting deleted? OMG

Quote Originally Posted by RandomExpletive View Post
    you've already gotten 3 legendary crates since the patch went out?! O.o
    Yeah. If you go to Daily Missions, one or two of the classes should have a Legendary Crate as a reward.

Yesterday, it was 15 Pistol Kills (melees didn't count)
    Today, it was 15 Headshots with an Assault Rifle (Ugh CQC on semi)
    And there was also win a Conquest with a Fireteam.

I choose the rewards I benefit from the most. I have 60 grenades and 15 gold inserts so I go for the crates usually.

Yeah. If you go to Daily Missions, one or two of the classes should have a Legendary Crate as a reward.

Yesterday, it was 15 Pistol Kills (melees didn't count)
    Today, it was 15 Headshots with an Assault Rifle (Ugh CQC on semi)
    And there was also win a Conquest with a Fireteam.

I choose the rewards I benefit from the most. I have 60 grenades and 15 gold inserts so I go for the crates usually.
    Daily mission rewards are totally different than the loot that WAS available to everyone in each match.
    Since the 0.60 build, neither I nor anyone I have been in a match with today has received any of the random loot from the previous build.

Erm, we're talking here about random loot crates not the ones you get from your daily missions!

I got 2-4 of these random loot crates almost every match. After the patch not a single one yet...

We're on the topic of "What they drop?" no? So technically, the ones from dailies should "drop the same type of gear." even if they aren't randomly awarded post match.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast