Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's in the New World | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin's in the New World

Wondering what everyones thoughts are on the Assassins in the new world and Connors connection to them?

I'm curius as to how Connor gets his hidden blade and Assassin's emblem on his belt? He's obviously more than a vengeful Native American, he must have some Assassin's contacts in some form, but who and how does he get involved with them?

Maybe his British Father is an Assassin?

Exciting stuff!

Discuss...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy_17 View Post
    Wondering what everyones thoughts are on the Assassins in the new world and Connors connection to them?

I'm curius as to how Connor gets his hidden blade and Assassin's emblem on his belt? He's obviously more than a vengeful Native American, he must have some Assassin's contacts in some form, but who and how does he get involved with them?

Maybe his British Father is an Assassin?

Exciting stuff!

Discuss...
    it's been said before that after his village is destroyed he joins the assassins. So he gets his hidden blade from the assassins when he joins them and that includes everything else that has to do with them. but then again i haven't played AC3 so i can't be 100% correct

i understand that hence the vengeful native american comment, but the point i'm trying to make is...

Altair was born into the assassins, Ezio's father was an assassin, but how would Connor, who's grown up on a tribal village on a continent where there arn't any assassin's guilds, hidden blades or white robes join the mainly European Assassins Guild? How would he find them or they find him?

I doubt it would be like europe where the assassins have spies, theives and courtesans on every street corner feeding information to them.

I'm not looking for fact cause no one knows yet, just people opinions

I doubt it would be like europe where the assassins have spies

The Assassins started spreading through the New World c. 1503... After a group of Italian Assassins stole one of Piri Reis' maps depicting the New World from his workshop in Constantinople, on order of Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Contracts from Brotherhood and Project Legacy). Both the Assassins and Templars were spreading to the New World around that time. It's "Assassins Guilds," by the way, not "Assassin's Guilds." That would mean "Guilds of the Assassin."

I'm guessing that Joseph Brant will be an Assassin.
    Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace - Ezio Auditore da Firenze, 1486.

Interesting. It surprises me that Ezio would order his assassins to steal from someone who is the ally of their turkish commerads. I think 1503 is a few years before Ezio meets Piri Reis, so i guess he might not have any clue that Piri is on his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy_17 View Post
    i understand that hence the vengeful native american comment, but the point i'm trying to make is...

Altair was born into the assassins, Ezio's father was an assassin, but how would Connor, who's grown up on a tribal village on a continent where there arn't any assassin's guilds, hidden blades or white robes join the mainly European Assassins Guild? How would he find them or they find him?

I doubt it would be like europe where the assassins have spies, theives and courtesans on every street corner feeding information to them.

I'm not looking for fact cause no one knows yet, just people opinions
    His father was probably a Assassin or else the native american tribe either way through the heritage from Ezio or Altair.
    It is known that Ezio and Altair aren't related so one is from Desmond's Mother and the other from Desmond's father.
    This means Connor is either way related to Ezio or Altair.

So again Connor is born related the assassin's. If he knows it or not.

sounds like Connors Dad being an Assassin is a pretty good conclusion.

On second thoughts though, would be very interesting if Connors father was a high powered Templar, and the Assassins tracked Connor down to use him against his father? That would be a very exciting change to the norm.

being english were not really taught that much about the American revolution, we usually focus on things where we um, well, win. so while i'm really looking forward to the game, i don't feel i know enough about the time period.

i'd like it if Connor is told to assassinate a highly ranked templar by charles lee, and when he kills him he reveals himself to be Connors father, but also reveals a necklace with the assassin logo on, implying that he is an assassin, and that whoever sent him (charles lee) must have been a Templar using Connor as a tool.
    Last edited by freddie_1897; 05-11-2012 at 04:15 PM.

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast