Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of connor kenway's voice in the gameplay trailer? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

What do you think of connor kenway's voice in the gameplay trailer?

I actually liked Connor Kenway's voice. It is not really an American accent. Nor British.

The sound of his voice befits his heritage, being half Native American and being raised in a Native American village.

What do you guys think?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I loved Altair's voice in AC1, so I'm glad Connor sounds like him. Not to mention, I think Ubisoft already stated Connor's VA is Native American so you really can't complain about authenticity.

At first I was a little dissapointed because his voice sounded soft and innocent, but after watching the tailer 10 more times, it has grown on me.

I would, however, like an AC game where your character has a deep, frightenning voice and shows no mercy. That would be awesome

remember the trailers for AC2? How many of those had Ezio`s actual voice?

I was pleasantly surprised. It seems like it fits him well and it's certainly a refreshing change.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GIONAScm2 View Post
    At first I was a little dissapointed because his voice sounded soft and innocent, but after watching the tailer 10 more times, it has grown on me.

I would, however, like an AC game where your character has a deep, frightenning voice and shows no mercy. That would be awesome
    An assassin who has a frightenning voice and shows no mercy is such an archetype for assassins. Assassins are humans, and humans have hearts. I'd hate to see us go through the whole process again with seeing an assassin who just kills people without hesitation. Seeing Connor in conflict with himself will make the game so much better.

meh, sounds better than that annoying ezio, so all is good!

To be completely honest, I had no idea what to expect. I have no idea what a Mohawk Native accent would sound like, and I didn't think Connor's accent would be British.

I like what we got, though. It fits and is very reminiscent of AC1's Altair, which I like. Very calm, very collected, and masking emotions that are still vaguely evident - exactly the type of mood I'd expect from Connor's character.

Connor sounds like him. Not to mention, I think Ubisoft already stated Connor's VA is Native American so you really can't complain about authenticity.

Somebody give me a link to this trailer i can't find it

Proud member of the UUSDG
    How I got my name: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG_R5n9yIPg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast