Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the best character in the entire Assassin's Creed series and why? | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Who is the best character in the entire Assassin's Creed series and why?

I want to know who people think the best character in the Assassin's Creed series is and why. That is all.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ezio, because he has the most depth in character, and well, he's the most interesting character in the AC universe.
    Connor seems interesting too.

In terms of non-protagonists, I'd say..Leonardo DaVinci was pretty cool.

Connor. Even knowing so little about him, he is already shown to have more depth than either Altair or Ezio. It's just so interesting to want to understand why a Native American, who has every reason to hate the colonists since they have burned down his village, would choose to aid them in their moment of crisis and vulnerability.

Not to mention, Connor is like a hybrid of Altair and Ezio. His outfit has the stylishness of Ezio's, while the voice and character maintain a certain coldness similar to Altair.

I think Connors going to be my favourite, he looks and appears to be the coolest, most visually pleasing and interesting character yet.

Not sure if i'm gonna stir something up here or not but from the current characters i'm going to have to go with Shahkulu, AKA the Renegade, he was very bad *** with his spear and armour. It took Ezio two goes to kill him and nearly got killed by him in the process!

Altair was also very cool.

Banned
    For now, It's Altair. The reason I like Altair is pretty much because of nostalgia. Do you guys remember the sound you get after synchronizing a view point in AC1. That sound of success is what sums up the whole entire AC1 game. I remember like it was yesterday. I was introduced to a game that was so different than all the other ones out there. And the character there was obviously Altair, so that is pretty much the reason.

I really, really, really hope that AC3 gives that feeling that AC1 gave to me. I want this game to be a new gen game and to feel like a classic when I look back 5 years from now.

Connor seems the coolest right now, but as for actually current characters in game it would be Eźio because even if Altaïr was pretty awesome, Eźio's whole life is known to us and he reveals more personality

Tell me, I forget. Show me, I remember. Involve me, I understand

(Thanks to Isaac500 for sig!)

-|\|||\|J4 5P4r74|\| 2

It's a tie between Alty and Desmond, as my sig suggests, 'cos they're just the most fascinating characters, as we don't know everything about them, unlike Ezio, who I don't like, I may add Connor to that unless we find out EVERYTHING, then no.

Stalkers? - Twitter @OriginalMiles77

I am the Original Miles! (even though my name's not Miles)

Ezio.
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalMiles View Post
    It's a tie between Alty and Desmond, as my sig suggests, 'cos they're just the most fascinating characters, as we don't know everything about them, unlike Ezio, who I don't like, I may add Connor to that unless we find out EVERYTHING, then no.
    didn´t you know that they designed Desmond to be unintresting ?, they´ve made **** good job there i must say.

sig made by Zeejay. psn: nitres15
    "For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

please put this soundtrack into the game ubisoft !!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJCctetTRc

Quote Originally Posted by Sarari View Post
    For now, It's Altair. The reason I like Altair is pretty much because of nostalgia. Do you guys remember the sound you get after synchronizing a view point in AC1. That sound of success is what sums up the whole entire AC1 game. I remember like it was yesterday. I was introduced to a game that was so different than all the other ones out there. And the character there was obviously Altair, so that is pretty much the reason.

I really, really, really hope that AC3 gives that feeling that AC1 gave to me. I want this game to be a new gen game and to feel like a classic when I look back 5 years from now.
    That's exactly how i feel about it. Same with the sound you get when you pick up a flag, pure nostalgia!

I've always found Altair an interesting character. It always felt like you really had to work to find out his backstory, instead of it being presented to you like Ezio's story.
    You could read every single codex page from AC2 (Written by Altair). Even the memories in Revelations didn't reveal very much. He's always appeared very mysterious to me in a way.

.. .- -- .- .-.. .. ...- .

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast