Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing GRAW2 right now.... and must say | Forums

I'd love to see a game mode where people have the same customization as the single player.

You get armor plate and optical camo with automatic augmented camo upgrade.
    Your choice of a primary (sniper, lmg, assault rifle)
    Your choice of secondary (pdw, smg, shotgun, or pistol)
    Your choice of any grenade
    Your choice of any equipment

How INSANE would that playlist be? Everyone with optical camo, armor plating, powerful weapons and any choice of kit? I understand why the class system is in place, but just think about it... everyone is on level ground.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by bobnice View Post
    It is plain to see that most of the players who like GRFS are the newcomers to the series, you can tell by their join date. It's also easy to tell who are the true veterans and the phonies
    My join date goes back further than yours, guess that makes me more of a true veteran than you.

oh and by the way i like the GRFS

Quote Originally Posted by bobnice View Post
    It is plain to see that most of the players who like GRFS are the newcomers to the series, you can tell by their join date. It's also easy to tell who are the true veterans and the phonies
    Well, that comment in itself just proves how naive you are!
    The join date is when you joined the FORUMS you moron!

I'm no newcomer to the series, but my join date AND username (which was created BEFORE YOU JOINED NEWCOMER!) are completely different!

And I love GRFS, as its GOING FORWARD from what made GRAW great.... Just like what GRAW did, they took what made GR great!

So, if you don't like the game; why the **** post? Are you clearly that childish to need to come on here and go "whahahahaha" like the COD kids do to other games forums?

Twitter - RCHeli_Man

GRAW 2 is not better than GRFS in anyway. GRAW 2 is old and outdated, the graphics suck, and there is way to many glitches and spawn camping for a game thats been out for so long.

i think there will eventually be customization and barebones options available for this game. cod added it some time after release so i dont see why ubi soft cant do the same. i think what they want to do is release the game as is and see how it plays out online. what works what doesnt work just things that the beta really couldnt answer. if the game turns out to be really popular i think youll see ubi start adding things alot of us would like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN069 View Post
    I totally disagree, GRFS is what Graw2 should have been 5.5yrs ago. I was personally so dissapointed with GRAW2 that spans mp was 2 completley different games. Graw 2 felt exactly the same as Gr2 just different maps.
    I am pleased that they have finally moved the game forward to modern standards otherwise we might aswell go back to playing Black Arrow and camping in black bin bags!

Is GRFS perfect? No, but IMHO it is considerably a better game than GRAW2 multiplayer. GRFS provides different layers and structures within the game and isn't 1 dimensional, it is a shame you only played it for 2 hrs as I don't think you gave the game enough time to get into.

I put in approx 5 days on the Beta & apart from the lag & host selection, framerate issues when inferno grenades or dragon breath ammo is used I feel this game could be a winner.

I guess that is what makes the world an interesting place is that everyone has different opinions, I'm not saying GRFS is perfect but they have taken a step in the right direction with the franchise and I hope we don't have to wait another 5.5yrs for a follow up!

We'll agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Coldthunder View Post
    GRAW2 is better than GRFS hands down. I have played that beta for 3 weeks now and now going into graw2... it is just so much better. Honeslty this is 100% better than GRFS, i cant understand why they didnt just improve this game.
    Can you tell us why or do you just like trolling??

Quote Originally Posted by Duane212007 View Post
    Well, that comment in itself just proves how naive you are!
    The join date is when you joined the FORUMS you moron!

I'm no newcomer to the series, but my join date AND username (which was created BEFORE YOU JOINED NEWCOMER!) are completely different!

And I love GRFS, as its GOING FORWARD from what made GRAW great.... Just like what GRAW did, they took what made GR great!

So, if you don't like the game; why the **** post? Are you clearly that childish to need to come on here and go "whahahahaha" like the COD kids do to other games forums?

I think what he means is people who have been on these forums for long time giving feedback to Ubi and this is the garbage they delivered. Most feedback on these forums before all you noobs signed up were we DO NOT want drones/UAVs, cover system, regen health, sprint, meat grinder maps, etc. But Ubi didn't listen and sold out to the casual gamer. Removing MP & Co-op game modes that made the franchise great is a lazy move by Ubi, but you suckers will now have to buy any new game modes.

Sorry, but GRFS is a terd.
    Last edited by ArmyRanger6; 05-13-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyRanger6 View Post
    I think what he means is people who have been on these forums for long time giving feedback to Ubi and this is the garbage they delivered. Most feedback on these forums before all you noobs signed up were we DO NOT want drones/UAVs, cover system, regen health, sprint, meat grinder maps, etc. But Ubi didn't listen and sold out to the casual gamer. Removing MP & Co-op game modes that made the franchise great is a lazy move by Ubi, but you suckers will now have to buy any new game modes.

Sorry, but GRFS is a terd.
    Stating that GRFS is a turd implies that you speak for the entirety of existence, consider you have not stated that you think this, and just state it as a fact. As several players here have expressed an opposite reaction your comment falls flat. Considering (as I have said earlier in this thread) that whether something is good or bad is entirely based on opinion in regards to video games, your comment (which, if you believe this, should say something along the lines of 'I feel/think that GRFS is a turd') is rendered invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDJBling2 View Post
    Stating that GRFS is a turd implies that you speak for the entirety of existence, consider you have not stated that you think this, and just state it as a fact. As several players here have expressed an opposite reaction your comment falls flat. Considering (as I have said earlier in this thread) that whether something is good or bad is entirely based on opinion in regards to video games, your comment (which, if you believe this, should say something along the lines of 'I feel/think that GRFS is a turd') is rendered invalid.

No, I am stating my opinion that this game is a turd, that's my thought and I never said it was everyone elses too. But I did state the feedback people gave on this forum over the years. I have been on this forum for almost 7 years and you only 1 month, my opinion on people's feedback holds more weight.

If you like the game that's great, but a lot of the people giving the thumbs up just recently signed up like yourself. There are people showing their distain for GRFS because the feedback went right out the window and we got this instead. Face it, Ubi catered to the casual gamer and got game mechanics from GOW and maps from COD. On top of that little MP content and a copied horde mode for Co-op.

I call that laziness by Ubi, that's MY OPINION
    Last edited by ArmyRanger6; 05-13-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast