Get Ready for Far Cry 3 With a Brand New FPS Community!
Far Cry 3 is just around the corner it feels, and if you're looking for an awesome place to meet new players and discuss every aspect of Far Cry 3, we have the place! FPSGeneral.com just launched and we'd love to have you! We'll be covering Far Cry 3 but on top of that, we'll also provide coverage for every major FPS and TPS on the market.
The community features:
- Up to the minute news on every major first-person shooter as well as the best third-person shooters. This includes hands-on impressions with every major FPS and TPS release.
- A full forum community, organized by game or franchise, making it easy to get right into discussing your favorite FPS games.
- Interviews with industry leaders including game designers, directors and more.
- A dedicated video team, working to bring video tips, guides, walkthroughs and more for all of the games we cover, every day.
- Competitive tournaments as well as exciting giveaways, teaming up with partners from around the industry.
- Weekly podcasts, rounding up the latest FPS news with a dose of humor and veteran insight.
We'd love to have you on board - check it out at http://www.fpsgeneral.com/!
Hate to sound like Dr. Negative, but every time in the last few years a derpderp brand new community has shown up for any game they are the armpit cesspool of gaming humanity, me-me-me lone wolf I-hate-everyone-datz-MAH-kiLL!!1 scum. Hundreds of thousands of them.
As far as information goes, I prefer to peruse this site, and use Google if need be.
UK Forum Manager
Welcome to our community
I wish you luck with yours, however we do have a very well established one here
Well the Minecraft community is the best ever! But when it comes to FPS its probably Halo. I know there's a lot of stupid and obnoxious kids online with that game but all you have to do is mute em.
The worst community is the Left 4 Dead community, Just awful!
Think I'd have to second that. While there are far larger, more generally obnoxious communities (Halo/CoD and the ilk), the L4D community takes armchair nazism to whole new levels. The venom that gets spewed for not *doing what you're told* is ridiculous. Almost to the point where ir's worth the lols trolling some of those psychos. And by trolling, I mean simply playing as a free citizen who pays for your own internet.
Originally Posted by o0Kman0o
How about the RockStar (GTA 4) community they hardly speak the English language and they are the slobs of society.
Been on their forums and they are very hostile like animals, or Predator. All they do is hack(cheat) on multiplayer and always want to kick you off the game.
The reason why some forums are worse then others it depends on how much authority is given to the Mods or the Admins. If the Mods or Admins are tyrannts who are ban happy everyone will hate the forum.
In my opinion a lot of us Humans cannot handle authority when we are given it we abuse the hell out of it. I'm going to be a Police Officer soon and hopefully will not end up a tyrannt.
True dat! +1 I always try to avoid these sites , these sites are the ultimate Trollbait.
Originally Posted by JAGMB
FarCry 3 has reached for the sky , grabbed it and tore it down and replaced the sky itself.
i hate the battlefield community
UK Forum Manager
This thread is not to spurt hate towards other communities...