Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First ghost recon dlc price and dated | Forums

I think i would be more upset if this new mode is nothing but one of the current modes with certain options shut off. For example Saboteur with one life.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT_HTX40 View Post
    Text.
    Yeah, yeah. I know how the industry works nowadays. Guess I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up unnecessarily after the leak.

Pretty sure the devs have said multiple times that are more guns in retail than in the beta though.
    ...They better not be referring to the UPlay/Special Edition/Promotion bollocks. =/

Regards,
    Nexo

I get the feeling some of this was already on disc. The weapons listed were listed before somewhere else, which leads me to think this.
    Last edited by SeaNNy T; 05-10-2012 at 08:46 PM.
    SeaNNy-T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexolate View Post
    Yeah, yeah. I know how the industry works nowadays. Guess I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up unnecessarily after the leak.

Pretty sure the devs have said multiple times that are more guns in retail than in the beta though.
    ...They better not be referring to the UPlay/Special Edition/Promotion bollocks. =/

Regards,
    Nexo
    lol yeah...I gave up as well. I am just happy when there's smooth game play and good people on. Everything else is icing on the cake.

cashing in like actokidavision's child on duty

Quote Originally Posted by sk1nd0gg View Post
    cashing in like actokidavision's child on duty
    To be honest I don't think Activision are that bad, I mean they don't make day one DLC or online passes for that matter, at least when you buy the game your pretty much able to use all the content on the disk. Yeah sure they might recycle there games, but that's your fault for buying it in the first place, but at least you don't need to invest into online passes and day one DLC etc.
    Selling items that are already on the disk for DLC is just daylight robbing in my opinion, it's like buying a car with heaters, but then you have to invest more money in order for you to use the heaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizz_4_prez View Post
    Pre-orders through GameStop and Best Buy are available.

Can someone explain why we should pre-order DLC when we can just buy it from xbox live when it is released?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobnice View Post
    Can someone explain why we should pre-order DLC when we can just buy it from xbox live when it is released?
    I get my stuff through gamestop to use my rewards card to get discounted prices and pts

(shrugs)

Or you can also call best buy an eeeeevvvvvvvaaallllll empire and boycott them and go with microsoft.

Unless they're giving out free gifts again kind of thing

wow! all you people do is whine whine whine! are you guys serious? now your whining about dlc? too early? too expensive? non respawn mode? heres a crazy idea. dont buy the game and stop coming here to whine about it and go play something more to your liking. this is the absolutely the worst game forum ive ever been too. nothing but a bunch of whiners who act like a spoiled child who didnt get a pony on their birthday. the sad part is alot of you are "adults". smdh its pathetic. im excited about this great game and the dlc sounds sweet! ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by DBLxxShotz View Post
    wow! all you people do is whine whine whine! are you guys serious? now your whining about dlc? too early? too expensive? non respawn mode? heres a crazy idea. dont buy the game and stop coming here to whine about it and go play something more to your liking. this is the absolutely the worst game forum ive ever been too. nothing but a bunch of whiners who act like a spoiled child who didnt get a pony on their birthday. the sad part is alot of you are "adults". smdh its pathetic. im excited about this great game and the dlc sounds sweet! ftw!
    But if people didn't complain, what would be the point of a forum? If you like the game, why don't you start making positive threads? All you're doing is creating longevity to a thread you hate.
    And people complain about early DLC/day one DLC is because it's killing the gaming industry, I find it hard to get excited about something that could have been on the disk to start with. Announcing DLC before the games even released... Yep definitely going to be cut content, sorry i mean 'new' content.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast