Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New vids posted - guerilla mode and campaign | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by johnoo0o0 View Post
    cant please everyone dude :P and besides they don't like it don't play it its why I don't play fighting games XD cept maybe a few street fighter games with my brother .......
    i hear that but these haters are annoying. i dont see the big deal. you dont like the game dont buy the game and why would you keep coming back here to continue to post the same things over and over again? i bought bf3 didnt like it and traded it in and stop posting on the bf3 forums. simple.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by furleys_ascot View Post
    ...unfortunately looks as weak as the mp.

how is it remotely fun or challenging to constantly know where the enemy is?

campaign may be this games only saving grace...oh wait the sensors are getting thrown around every 2 seconds there too.
    so dont use the sensors genius

Quote Originally Posted by DBLxxShotz View Post
    but yet your still here talking about the game and youll be purchasing day 1. your pathetic.
    thats right im still here talking about the game...because ubi has thrown us all a half baked copy cat game with no soul.

and also its a good place to meet graw2 players who share my opinion of what gr games should be and how they should be played.

actually i already cancelled my preorder...2 preorders actually.

was gonna get this for myself and my girlfriend who also like gr games and who also doesnt like this 'gr' game.

got 2 copies of operation flashpoint red river instead, which by the way is very much like the good gr games.

have fun playing gears of duty : detected ops.

^^^
    Have fun being b u t t hurt

If you dont like it dont buy it. Stop complaining. This is what you get

Looking for GR FS players to team up with. I am a veteran at graw1 and 2. Would like to rock co-op. HMU!
    GT: xhostileman

thats right im still here talking about the game...because ubi has thrown us all a half baked copy cat game with no soul.

and also its a good place to meet graw2 players who share my opinion of what gr games should be and how they should be played.

was gonna get this for myself and my girlfriend who also like gr games and who also doesnt like this 'gr' game.

got 2 copies of operation flashpoint red river instead, which by the way is very much like the good gr games.

what you should try to do is look at this game as an entirely new game and play it from that perspective instead of just looking at it as this isnt what ive played before this isnt what i wanted. its a pretty fun game and a shame that your stubborness isnt seeing past your dissappointment. when i first played this game i knew it was nothing like any gr ive played in the past. what i did was let go of the past and embrace the future and believe its a change for the better. the gr franchise whether you and others want to admit it was dead in the water and needed to be revived. did it need such a drastic change? maybe,maybe not but something had to be done and you cant be afraid of change thats life. its funny how people here say cod is garbage because its the same game every other year but they dont like the changes to gr and want the same old same old back. give this game a chance and change your mind set you might be pleasantly surprised. sure this game has its short comings but whining about it and not supporting the game isnt going to change them. we can buy the game and continue to press ubi for things we want in this game like non respawns and private customization and if they cant do it for this game then they can get it in for the next. it sucks but its what we`ve got and imo its going to be a great game.

It's really good looking, I'm hoping there is more coop mission based DLC in the works for this game. I really hope ubisoft doesn't assume that guerrilla is what the COOP players want in this game, I mean look at the stats of graw 2 and the number of coop campaign vs coop defend.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Ditch that RR garbage and pick up dragon rising instead, MUCH better game.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hortey View Post
    Ditch that RR garbage and pick up dragon rising instead, MUCH better game.
    loved dragon rising ;D and red river except your god dam sgt ... he was so annoying >:C

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast