Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ACIII World Premiere Gameplay footage! | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

@ 1:32 that double kill animation is totally EPIC and AWESOME
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Oh My God!.............................................. ....................................(long pause in amazment) that was.................(another long pause in amazment) incredible!

this game will be mine (looks at metal cover for ac3) my precious!

Great trailer. I think Connor's voice actor is nicely picked. Loving the new animation and features.

That was so awesome! And the running assassination chain looks so f-ing fun! Cannot wait to do that. The fact that this is pre-alpha footage only makes me more confident that the things we have been complaining about will be ironed out once we get to play it. I was sorta disappointed that they didn't show the bear assassination though... I was looking forward to that lol. But I love how Connor effortlessly runs through the city and his voice actor makes him finally come alive for me. They picked a good one. So don't want to wait!

Warning: Female Gamer at Play

AC3 - Racist

I see the new AC3 is overtly anti-English/British. If it's as the trailers appear that is the end of my journey with these games

Loved the chain-assassination. Seems we can finally do what Altaïr did in the AC1 CG trailer...

Quote Originally Posted by rangeronedean View Post
    I see the new AC3 is overtly anti-English/British. If it's as the trailers appear that is the end of my journey with these games
    No it's not, get over it, we kill blues too, but showing that in trailer in my opinion would be spoilery..also..we were standing with this Redcoat guy(probably officer or something) in the trailer. The fact that guardsmen and patrolmen are British obviously means we can kill them...nobody complained when we killed Italians in AC2, Brotherhood nor Turkish people in Revelations.

One question.
    Why does Connor have a modern American voice?
    Everybody is talking about the British vs. the British but he doesn't talk like that at all.
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by thijs_bijlsma View Post
    One question.
    Why does Connor have a modern American voice?
    Everybody is talking about the British vs. the British but he doesn't talk like that at all.
    HELL, Altair had a modern american "Accent" not voice..
    Its not totally american, Connor has a very slight accent if you pay closer attention..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "
    Everytime there is a Connor debate on the forums, Ubi pushes back the Connor sequel another year."-Mayrice

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M View Post
    HELL, Altair had a modern american "Accent" not voice..
    Its not totally american, Connor has a very slight accent if you pay closer attention..
    Ok i didn't hear that, my bad.
    I thought they might have made that choice because all the people whined about Altair's voice in ACR.
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast