Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 - World Gameplay Premiere Trailer! | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Hmm. I don't see his lip scar. Shame.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I hope they have something more interesting to show at E3, because I was much more excited when I saw the pre-release gameplay of the Greek fire memory last year.

Still not digging the location or the fact that he was mass-murdering redcoats - then said he would fight outsiders regardless of allegiance - and proceded to continue killing redcoats... and a bear.

First impression: Graphics are disappointing. It also gives me the impression that a large majority of this game's story will take place in the wilderness rather than balancing out between wilderness and city, and that's a shame cause the bits of the city action they showed was rather promising. All in all, can't decide whether this is gonna be a hit or not yet.

Yet again peoples expectations leave them feeling underwhelmed. Then they try and blame Ubisoft!

I think it's shaping up very nicely indeed, can't wait for e3 to see it in all it's glory.

I think it looks fantastic! Graphics are solid for a pre-alpha build and open world dynamic game. Combat looks crazy and the voice actor seems just right! The climbing looks great and the inhouse chasebreak was awesome! The only thing I wanted to see is a sequenced tree climbing moment to see the dynamic animations since it's one of the biggest things for me but still, a great trailer! I especially loved the assassinate and run bit at the end. Can't wait till E3 now...

Quote Originally Posted by misterB2001 View Post
    Yet again peoples expectations leave them feeling underwhelmed. Then they try and blame Ubisoft!

I think it's shaping up very nicely indeed, can't wait for e3 to see it in all it's glory.
    Myself, I'm only disappointed in the graphics department. And that is because I based my expectations on ACR. ACR (PC version, at least) looked better than this.

Me gusta.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Well, I do believe I am not alone in saying that, for a major release, AC3 does have some large expectations to meet. Plus, it's been in development for 2 years now.

The animation and graphics system is awesome. People, it's an alpha build. The final touches on looks will come like a month or two before the game goes gold.

Quote Originally Posted by NBST View Post
    I got a really bad "America, RAH RAH!" vibe from that trailer, which ruined it a bit for me.
    Would have to go with that a little bit I'm afraid, though he does talk about fighting enemies whatever their allegiance which rather balances the "truly free" line put over shots of the US flag...

Otherwise - TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME!!! And stop complaining about quality on a compressed YouTube video of a pre-Alpha build...

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast