Thread: neighbors/friends | Forums

neighbors/friends

hey I need some neighbors please any takers not enough for me to progress in this game
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I also need neighbors, you can add me Nadja Melchiorsen - you can write a note with "horse haven".

Add me too Rhiannon Howard Wakeman also can you write or inbox me horse haven too please

i am in major need of friends i gift often and i help out everyday im still new and still learning please anyone i need good hands i cant put my facebook link on here for some reason but i can be found under "angelaclarkbynum" pls add all friends are welcome i do what i can to help llove the game but as you all may know you have to have a lot of help thanks a million
    Last edited by AngelaC2012; 07-17-2012 at 10:45 AM.

neighbors

I could use neighbors. I only have two and since they can only be hired for one job it kind of has me stuck. Active players only please and please send a PM stating Horse Haven.

hello I am new at this sight and I also need neighbors for horse haven my name is jeannie auldridge caskey look me up on face book i have a picture with my dog .
    Last edited by littlejohnbull; 07-27-2012 at 12:25 AM.

You all are welcome to join me: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn I play for hours every day; I gift; I visit my pals ranches daily! I am addicted to the game!

nice i go to join