Thread: Would you pay for a Dagger of Brutus DLC for ACR? | Forums

  1. #1
    T-Z320's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    27

    Would you pay for a Dagger of Brutus DLC for ACR?

    I've been playing through Revelations and keep finding myself wishing I had the Dagger of Brutus to play with. It was by far my favorite weapon in Brotherhood, with its' unique kill animations, and I can't for the life of me figure out why there's never been an attempt to include it in ACR. Don't get me wrong, Vlad Tepes' sword is a great weapon and fills the role of "unique kills weapon' but... well, one's great, and two's better, right? I would gladly pay for a DLC that offered me the option to wield the dagger along with Vlad's sword, and was wondering if any of the rest of the ACR players out there would do the same.

    Who knows? Given that the engines for ACR and ACB are the same, we might be able to convince Ubisoft to include one last DLC before AC III comes out
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,088
    Originally Posted by T-Z320 Go to original post
    I've been playing through Revelations and keep finding myself wishing I had the Dagger of Brutus to play with. It was by far my favorite weapon in Brotherhood, with its' unique kill animations, and I can't for the life of me figure out why there's never been an attempt to include it in ACR. Don't get me wrong, Vlad Tepes' sword is a great weapon and fills the role of "unique kills weapon' but... well, one's great, and two's better, right? I would gladly pay for a DLC that offered me the option to wield the dagger along with Vlad's sword, and was wondering if any of the rest of the ACR players out there would do the same.

    Who knows? Given that the engines for ACR and ACB are the same, we might be able to convince Ubisoft to include one last DLC before AC III comes out
    Do not worry.. Once a New game is announced, its impossible to change schedule..
    I dont want to seem like a douche but thats how it is, sorry.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    I've never really been that concerned with the weapons to be honest. I mean normally there are good weapons in every game, so i'm sure that they will come up with some more cool one's.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wales Boyo
    Posts
    7,415
    no.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Derpville
    Posts
    2,760
    Id sooner shove a Dagger of Brutus up my arse before I paid for It as DLC.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Great Inagua
    Posts
    11,351
    Originally Posted by UrDeviant1 Go to original post
    Id sooner shove a Dagger of Brutus up my arse before I paid for It as DLC.
    Now that would be a unique kill move.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    T-Z320's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    27
    Originally Posted by UrDeviant1 Go to original post
    Id sooner shove a Dagger of Brutus up my arse before I paid for It as DLC.
    I actually lol'ed.

    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Do not worry.. Once a New game is announced, its impossible to change schedule..
    I dont want to seem like a douche but thats how it is, sorry.
    Yeah, I know. But the idea's been banging around my head for a while now, and I just had to see if anybody else felt the same way.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Brilliant idea!
    Share this post