Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: north america get game earlier | Forums

i wouldnt not buy a game because the U.S get it a few days early dude,i mean your saying they will be ahead of you in the game!!what does that mean..leaderboards or something!

that shouldnt affect you or your buddies dude!i mean theres probly gonna be a regional search or lock anyway.you probly wont see the guys from across the pond playing.

never heard that one befor,but hey its your money,shame to drop a game because someone has played it befor you.

did you not get a chance to play the beta!i bet theres lots of cats out there who would have loved to play the beta but didnt and are still buying the game.

i cant undestand how you say the game is ruined because of this?explain dude i may be able to help you.

strange that,oh well.
    good luck anyway dude.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

ubisoft should release world wide same day 2 make things fare if actokidavision do with child on duty i think these can as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ooDartKarloo View Post
    if so me and 4 friends who were gonna buy it are not gonna do has we will be behind some players when it all kicks off. Rediculous is all i can say
    Hahaha WHAT?!!....

Ubisoft is a French company, from origin..those Americans should wait for us Europeans..

i see it as a chance for the yanks to work out some of the bugs ready for the server side patches on the euro release day. thank you america!!!
    sweet berry wine!!!

I'm from Czech Republic(EU)
    I preordered from a shop that usually sends games 2 days before release.
    Will anything happen, when I play the game 1 or 2 days earlier than the 25th ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Yes, this is usual. US games usually release on Tuesdays, whereas in Europe it is Fridays. However, if you pre-order you may get it a day or two earlier.
    Why is that if you don't mind me asking Ubi-Mush? (the fridays/tuesdays)

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    It's a nice perk that those of us in the US get it earlier, but in the EU games are released on Friday, which I think makes MUCH more sense. If US employers got behind switching to Friday release dates, there would be far less people calling in on Wed & Thurs after a game's release. :P

Your surprised?

Almost 76% all games come out in U.S before Europe gets them.It is nothing new.Just saying.

your totally right pixie!!..no better day, then friday..i want to experience the campaign with a beer or 20..

bs

Quote Originally Posted by ooDartKarloo View Post
    games come out any day of the week over here fifa came out world wide and any other EA games on the same day so why do ubisoft have to ruin it, if us uk made a game and held it back 2 or 3 days there would be a world argument but we have to put up with it for some reason. Like i say this is a game where starting from beginning means a lot so knowing that has just lost ubisoft money, my guess quite a lot too has there will be others who wont buy it for that reason too.
    this should not be a reason not buy the game. most people play the campaign first anyway.its worth it this time cause you get to unlock weapons only through the campaign.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast