Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry to say... | Forums

Sorry to say...

I will n longer be purchasing this game. The spawn camping has absolutely ruined the fun for me and I can only imagine it'll get worse with the release. I do, however, have an idea for a fix. Let's say you're playing on Mill, and the objective is on the ghost side of the bridges. Put a barrier on the middle of them that keeps the ghost from crossing over to the bodark side. That way people defend the objective like they're supposed to rather than spawn trapping the entire match.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Oh, so you want to make the maps even smaller? What if the objectives switch sides, everybody dies and respawns?

Gamertag: JLBoyyy
    Founder of the Xbox Reckoners before it was cool.
    Please be my friend.

I didn't say it was a perfect solution, but something has to be better than what they've got.

i played with you a few times and your pretty terrible so i assume your teamates are pretty horrible also. quit whining get better. ive played close to 200 matches and i must say ive only been caught in a spawn camp fest a handful of times because im usually able to break out of it and help my team out its even easier when you have competent teamates. if your getting spawn camped for a large portion of a game your just not very good and neither are the people your playing with.

Ok dont buy it. Goodbye..lol

Quote Originally Posted by DBLxxShotz View Post
    i played with you a few times and your pretty terrible so i assume your teamates are pretty horrible also. quit whining get better. ive played close to 200 matches and i must say ive only been caught in a spawn camp fest a handful of times because im usually able to break out of it and help my team out its even easier when you have competent teamates. if your getting spawn camped for a large portion of a game your just not very good and neither are the people your playing with.
    Harsh but true. If you're getting spawn trapped that much, you must be bad.

You sound like your playing with randoms. This game is MEANT to be played with friends. Play with randoms and YOU will get spawn camped.

I win so much with my team of friends that when I play alone with randoms - I am not looking for the win, rather, I take it as a survival course in practicing, refining and honing my skills.

That being said, you sound like you already made up your mind or looking for someone to feel sorry for you.
    This game is AMAZING! Your loss if you don't give it time to develop yourself into it. This is definitely not a instant gratification game.

Good luck in finding whatever it is you are looking for.
    Last edited by odi0n2009; 05-09-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Everyone is correct if you are playing randoms with no convo and your team is just off all over the place it makes it easier to spawn camp. My friends do not play nor do i like using my mic much so sometimes I end up on a bad team but when you are on a good team and players are playing the objectives spawn camping rarely becomes a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by DBLxxShotz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Captin View Post
    Ok dont buy it. Goodbye..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSludgePants View Post
    Harsh but true. If you're getting spawn trapped that much, you must be bad.

Perhaps the better way to say this is to suggest he play with people he knows who can better help him play more tactically?

Insults aren't constructive, folks.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

Quote Originally Posted by McSkullough View Post
    I will n longer be purchasing this game. The spawn camping has absolutely ruined the fun for me and I can only imagine it'll get worse with the release. I do, however, have an idea for a fix. Let's say you're playing on Mill, and the objective is on the ghost side of the bridges. Put a barrier on the middle of them that keeps the ghost from crossing over to the bodark side. That way people defend the objective like they're supposed to rather than spawn trapping the entire match.
    Ah man, that ain't gonna happen. Things are overly emphasised in the beta, considering there are only two maps. There are only so many tactical positions people are "aware" of and targeting people at spawn is one of them. What Im trying to get at is, that this will dilute in the offical game, considering there will be a much greater mix of regular players, new maps and modes ect. Granted, spawn trapping will always, always occour. The best way you can look at it is as a challenge to knock out the opposition so they can't squad spawn, but have to spawn from their spawn(spawn spawn :P), giving you and your entire team(thats they key part :P) to push out.

Well, that's the bull crap I can put together, Im actually sorry it's knocked your experience down. But at the very least, rent the game sometime and see how you like it then Hope you change your mind, cause the spawn camping stuff wont be as vigerous as it apparently is right now. Though it's only happened to me once :S Even so.. everytime your opponents pin you and your team down, be in in the spawn, or stopping you from advancing to an objective or area.. it's a challenge to outsmart and out position other players There's a fun side to every problem imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast