Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Horse Saga is moving to Horse Haven | Forums

Angry F*** You Ubisoft

As Far as Im Concerned Ubisoft And their Precious Horse Haven Can Go to Hell
    us players spend a lot of money REAL money in Horse Saga. now they are taking that away... >=(
    its like Stealing, Our Horses that WE Worked Our Asses Off to train, breed, raise prof, Time and Money Down The Drain,
    they will do it with Horse Have Too,

Folloy My Advise and UNLIKE and DELETE Horse Haven Because Horse Haven Is Going To be The Biggest Mistake They EVER Made

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

im just gonna keep posting this stuff till you get it through your drug ****ed head
    DO NOT DELETE OUR BELOVED HORSES ON HORSE SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!
    DELETE THE GAY PIECE OF **** HORSES ON HORSE HAVEN
    THEY HAVE **** MARKINGS **** COAT COLOURS, THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME
    UBISOFT WHAT THE **** ARE YOU ON!!!????

New players beware ->>>>

Hi guys

I'm writing this post to let you know that Ubisoft is shutting down the parent game to Horse Haven, which is Horse Saga.

Why is this any concern for you?

Because many players of Horse Saga in the last month have spent REAL money on Horse Saga. In the last year alone players have spent hundreds if not thousands on Horse Saga, investing their REAL hard earned money and their own time on a game. Now loyal Horse Saga fans and players have found out that Horse Saga is being deleted come June 1st, to be replaced/merged by Horse Haven.

What will stop Ubisoft from doing this to you when their next horse game comes out and they phase out Horse Haven which you've spent tons of money on? Don't play Horse Haven until this ludicrous decision to delete Horse Saga has been reversed.

Horse Haven is more about your money than Horse Saga ever was. They are not up front with the fact of building the Beauty Salon costs you Horse Bucks, but to use it costs you REAL MONEY (fb credits). The more you spend in REAL money the quicker and better your advancement will be. Join me and all of the Horse Saga customers in revolting against them in their shady tactics by not playing Horse Haven, removing the application and blocking it until further notice.

Horse Haven Replaces Horse Saga. What do you think about it

We all know horse haven is Replacing Horse Saga, all horse saga players are heart broken and feeling robbed. even if you don't play either of them, what do you think about this decision??

Horse Haven players ->>>>

Hi guys

I'm writing this post to let you know that Ubisoft is shutting down the parent game to Horse Haven, which is Horse Saga.

Because many players of Horse Saga in the last month have spent REAL money on Horse Saga. In the last year alone players have spent hundreds if not thousands on Horse Saga, investing their REAL hard earned money and their own time on a game. Now loyal Horse Saga fans and players have found out that Horse Saga is being deleted come June 1st, to be replaced/merged by Horse Haven.

What will stop Ubisoft from doing this to you when their next horse game comes out and they phase out Horse Haven which you've spent tons of money on? Don't play Horse Haven until this ludicrous decision to delete Horse Saga has been reversed.

Horse Haven is more about your money than Horse Saga ever was. They are not up front with the fact of building the Beauty Salon costs you Horse Bucks, but to use it costs you REAL MONEY (fb credits). The more you spend in REAL money the quicker and better your advancement will be. Join me and all of the Horse Saga customers in revolting against them in their shady tactics by not playing Horse Haven, removing the application and blocking it until further notice.

Horse Haven Players beware!!!

Hi guys

Bug that Horse Saga is being deleted for shoddy Horse Haven Game!!!

Hi guys

Latest News on Horse Haven!

Hi guys

Angry

I agree!

I was playing HH and I saved up so long for a beauty salone and its so expensive,

Then i finnaly get it only to find out that you have to spend FB credits to use it!

Its outragious!

please stop playing horse haven. unlike and block the page and app, maybe if we all do they might keep them both and not take horse saga

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast