Thread: Beyond Good and Evil 2 in-engine image leaked | Forums

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Fish!

I really need something at this year's E3. But this is probably just a new leaked screen from the 2009 prototype.

saw this elsewhere, but it's pretty awesome... also with the news that they've finally gone forward with development is quite promising. i know there's no commitment to the time frame, but it's nice to see something physical rather than descriptions and concepts.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

@dazevo: Most likely, it was from 2009 and looked, back then, current gen. Also, some concept footage from 2009 of the helicopter chasing Jade in the leaked trailer has been released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG4AE7_JzcY

Credit goes to Shiggy for video, they've also posted high res screenies from the 2009 leaked trailer:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=37606334
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

It's pretty awesome, I have seen this before also. I am kind of excited about its new version, I guess the graphics gonna be awesome and from this picture we can imagine about the mazes of the game.

Meh, I have a feeling they're gonna go for Lara Croft/Drake angle. So that would mean "realistic" environments that are actually rock climbing gyms in disguise and a body count that would match most modern FPS titles. No charm, all grit.

Quote Originally Posted by IronShirt View Post
    Meh, I have a feeling they're gonna go for Lara Croft/Drake angle. So that would mean "realistic" environments that are actually rock climbing gyms in disguise and a body count that would match most modern FPS titles. No charm, all grit.
    I'm sure that won't happen! With Michel Ancel, he creates quality and unique experiences! Remember theres gonna be alot of freerunning, similar to Assassins Creed, and close quarters combat.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

So is this poor game ever going to come out?

What made Beyond Good & Evil a awesome game is the mix of genres, it had a Open World, Action-Adventure, Stealth, Puzzles, Racing and topped of with a unique twist, through investigation. But, importantly it was done well. I hope the sequel stays true to its roots, Ubi will trying to turn it into a AC game, which I hope isn't the case.
    Currently waiting on: