Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New episodes | Forums

New episodes

I have been waiting for months for some new scenes. When am I going to be able to play again?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

need more games

please add new cases ive fininshed the other and realy want to play but dont have any new ones pppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee put new

thanks

Any new episodes?

It's been months since you've added new episodes. Have the developers abandoned this game?

No response to previous posts but I guess I'll comment anyways. It has been literally months and still no sign of #17. No new episodes, no anything. What's going on?? Is this the end of CSI? Can we not get some word from the top notchers about what's happening? I understand how complexed and intricate it must be to create just one case but seriously, it's been so long without anything and I can't find any mention about anything.

Has this game been abandoned??

I'm going to miss this game but I really think it's time to just drop it. Seems like the developers have.

Hello everybody!

We are actually working very hard on an awesome new CSI game at the moment! It's

CSI: Miami Heatwave

Be sure to like the page it's coming out very soon!

So.. we still need an answer for regular CSI. Is it time for us all to delete this game and move on? I am not interested in Miami. Just answer our question.

Player Experience Manager Ubi-Chase's Avatar
    The new CSI: Miami Heat Wave game is based off Crime City and features the same gameplay plus a whole lot more to play. You won't want to delete Crime City because we'll be giving special giveaway packs to Crime City when they start playing the new Miami game.

Crime City has been around for a very long time now and was written for a very outdated form of Facebook application API. It was time to create a new game. Crime City features 68 free cases, an extremely generous amount of content.

We hope at the very least that you will hold out for CSI: Miami Heat Wave and give it a try.

No thanks.

I will delete the game. What a waste daily to get energy for months and not have any new cases to use them on.

Goodbye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast