Thread: Name of secret group? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Name of secret group?

Just curious if anyone remembers this off hand?

I recall while playing one of the installments there was a tidbit -- I believe it was one of the many things mentioned in files found while exploring Subject 16 content -- where there was a group of individuals who met in secret on an island in America somewhere around the time of the World Wars.

I wish I could explain it better than that. It's been bugging the heck out of me that i can't remember what their meeting was called.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Your post is very vague....Help me help you...what do you mean ''on an island in america'' <---how is that even possible(hawaii can't move on us like that? XD).Which installment did you see this in?

Do you mean Abstergo? on that hill with a white building with the US dollar bill over it? If that is what you are talking about then it was the Templars planning on forming Abstergo and the Federal Reserve System that controls people through the monetary system through Capitalism..... >_> that was the worst explanation ever sorry lol XD
    Last edited by Acrimonious_Nin; 05-06-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Bellum omnium contra omnes

When it's time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived.

Without freedom, there is no

difference between submission and rebellion.
    __-_-__

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Glyphs
    http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Rifts
    Just look through here and you will stumble across it, but I'm pretty sure you mean the founding of Abstergo, as Acrimonious_Nin said.

I wish I could have explained it better. And I know it's an obscure thing to be thinking of so I very much appreciate your reply.

What you mentioned was it.

After some Googling, I found it here. It was Cluster 3 in Brotherhood. Didn't help that I mis-remembered the details.

American dollar bill picture: "Rqpgxqqeqizikxzjpzkwmczyuawmbfxqwuasmkfvpfkqsbdft nfvw"
    "Jekyll island" and "more paper money and a central bank" Probably from the American dollar bill, up along the top border. Currently don't have the original text. Jekyll Island, Georgia, is the first Federal Reserve in the U.S..

"In 1886, a group of millionaires purchased Jekyll Island and converted it into a winter retreat and hunting ground, the USA's most exclusive club. By 1900, the club's roster represented 1/6th of the world's wealth. Names like Astor, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Pulitzer and Gould filled the club's register. Non- members, regardless of stature, were not allowed. Dignitaries like Winston Churchill and President McKinley were refused admission. In 1908, the year after a national money panic purportedly created by J. P. Morgan, Congress established, in 1908, a National Monetary Authority. In 1910 another, more secretive, group was formed consisting of the chiefs of major corporations and banks in this country. The group left secretly by rail from Hoboken, New Jersey, and traveled anonymously to the hunting lodge on Jekyll Island."[3]

It was the Jekyll Island Club that I was thinking of, but thought there was some other name for the group of people who met there secretly.

Thanks again for the reply! It was just the nudge I needed to figure it out.

No problem
    Bellum omnium contra omnes

When it's time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived.

Without freedom, there is no

difference between submission and rebellion.
    __-_-__

Do you mean this meeting?
    Can't remember it was in the glyph puzzles though...

The secret meeting was on Jeckyll island.

I can give you a list of names if you want.

Edit: Sorry i didn't see you last post, there are already some important names in the text that you could research, but i don't see the Rockefellers in it.
    They are part of the ruling elite and one of the most rich families in the world.
    Last edited by thijs_bijlsma; 05-07-2012 at 11:48 PM.
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

J. P. Morgan is tied to the Templars and was part of the Templars' plot to ruin Nikola Tesla's career. It isn't directly stated that Morgan is a Templar himself, he may only be a Templar puppet. The Federal Reserve System was created by the Templars. In 1910, a group of Templars consisting of amongst others Henry Ford, Ransom Eli Olds, Frank A. Vanderlip, Paul Warburg, Charles Norton, Benjamin Strong, Jr., Henry Pomeroy Davison and Nelson W. Aldrich, designed the "Plan;" the foundation of Abstergo Industries. So, that secret group was the Templars.
    Last edited by MasterSimaYi; 05-09-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks again for the reply! It was just the nudge I needed to figure it out.