Thread: A Few Annoying Things... | Forums

Angry A Few Annoying Things...

1) Breeding badges.
    As far as my understanding is (and yes, I have read the Sticky about breeding), I get Breeding Badges when I level up in certain disciplines. However, as much as I am training my horses (I have a small round pen) I cannot seem to get Breeding Badges or levels, and I can't compete in anything because my horses are not at the needed level. And I end up never gaining a single Badge because my horses run out of age points. How do i fix this and earn Badges again?

2) Breeding Meadows:
    Where do I get a Breeding Meadow?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You need to have a super happy horse to get anywhere when training (make sure you give them their treat, so do it when all you need is carrots or apples) then you need two training sessions in the same discipline to get to the first mastery level. If you don't treat, the horse won't be "happy" and training won't go anywhere. You can skip it for competitions though once you have the first mastery in a discipline.

I don't know the answer to the breeding meadows question.

Treats

One thing I am finding out that is Annoying as ever, and that is the Treat. When the little thing comes up to Treat My Horses, it won't allow Me to do that.....and well, It's ticking Me off to no ends...;Please look into this Matter, ASAP!!!!!

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by SassySeraph View Post
    You need to have a super happy horse to get anywhere when training (make sure you give them their treat, so do it when all you need is carrots or apples) then you need two training sessions in the same discipline to get to the first mastery level. If you don't treat, the horse won't be "happy" and training won't go anywhere. You can skip it for competitions though once you have the first mastery in a discipline.

I don't know the answer to the breeding meadows question.
    Thanks for such great information. We love to see our players helping each other out.

I am having the same problem with the treats. I have carrots and apples in my inventory, and they show up. But when I click on give my horse a treat it wont let me click on a treat so the only way I can cont is by skipping it... please help!!

You're clicking on the button that says "Feed Treat"? You don't need to click on the apple/carrot picture...as long as there's a green checkmark under them, just hit "Feed Treat" and you're good to go. Or is it that the "Feed Treat" button isn't working for you, even though you have them in your inventory?

Unhappy

I have the green checkmark but unable to select it???

I also have treats in my inventory but unable to get them???
    Last edited by MicheleK; 05-20-2012 at 06:02 AM.

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? lol