Thread: lets guess how long until... | Forums

lets guess how long until...

lets guess how long until grfs gets discounted to $29.99 or less.

im thinking it will happen inside of 3 months, at which i will gladly pick up a copy for the campaign and co-op, as that price seems fair to me.

any thoughts?

Agreed, ACR is down to £27.99 at the highest and it has been a little over 6 months.
    -Censorship causes blindness-
    -Knowledge is Power-

I give it 3 months before they start selling at around £29.99. probably even faster if all the claims of long non-linear missions turns out to be bullsh*t. I cannot see guerrilla mode carrying the game for very long and the lack of a respectable unranked game system will not help matters.

Ihope I'm wrong but I can't help but compare its chances to the ill fated 2011 Alien vs Predator.

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

This means nothing, ALL games are pretty much discounted 3 months after release, this is a very competitive market. Take Skyrim for example, it was £20 1 month after release and that game was epic.

I say around 3 months if not fastsr because now that black ops future soldier is announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyper82 View Post
    This means nothing, ALL games are pretty much discounted 3 months after release, this is a very competitive market. Take Skyrim for example, it was £20 1 month after release and that game was epic.
    This.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Indeed.

Some games fall faster due to special instore promotions, and not due to poor sales...

Assuming price drops always mean poor sales is very nieve..

I don't for one minute think Skyrim sold poorly, however it dropped very quickly in price in the UK at Gamestation, due to being "game of the week" - so other stores had to follow suit or lose out..

Lets get the game released and people playing it before we try to post negative comments about it please..

Remember the Beta is an old build, has provided a lot of feedback, so people who are happy with it so far, should enjoy the final game even more...