Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you think no one would notice? No one would miss it? | Forums

Did you think no one would notice? No one would miss it?

Where has the idea come from to create a sequel with fewer features and options than the previous iteration? Did you honestly believe it was a good idea to do that? LIke no one would notice? This isnt even about catering to the casual gamers, this is about creating a game that is fundamentally worse than the previous. Do you think a new I-phone would sell if it had fewer features than the previous I-phone? NO. So where in hell did the idea come from that makes it ok to do that for a video game. Did you not learn anything from SOCOM 4? Arguably your close cousin in the tactical third person shooter genre. Each previous SOCOM title sold millions, while SOCOM 4 sold barely more than 0.6 million. And look where Zipper is now. They took a series that survived on custom rooms and options (much like Ghost Recon) and took those options away. They catered to the casual fan base and created a game with fewer features than the previous titles.

The most effective advertising is word of mouth. In an age where EVERYTHING you buy online is rated by the users, you have chosen to upset the most vocal users. Your longtime hardcore fans feel betrayed, and you will hear it. And with poor sales, you will feel it.

I dont know what "studies" show that this is the way to go, but you need to take another look at them.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

No comment.Request for thread to be closed.Have enough negative threads.
    Last edited by Auztinito; 05-06-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Troll^^^ request member to be temporarily banned.

i agree 100% with op.

Troll^^^ request member to be temporarily banned

i agee 100% with 2p
    XceLLence | XcL Lionheart

Www.n7-Studios.Com/Web

yeah lets censor the forums because ppl are mad and vocal about it.

we need more positive fluff comments on ppl enjoying being spawn camped and detected constanly in a striped down gr thats become a gow clone in a cod skin.

Guys, please keep your feedback civil..

There are a few threads which are already about the subject, so rather than reposting, making new threads and diluting your comments, why not try and support other threads, which also has a better chance of threads not being lost in the flood.

Remember to post all feedback in the official survey too, if you feel strongly about it.

Quote Originally Posted by furleys_ascot View Post
    yeah lets censor the forums because ppl are mad and vocal about it.

we need more positive fluff comments on ppl enjoying being spawn camped and detected constanly in a striped down gr thats become a gow clone in a cod skin.
    lol

brilliant,i dont think ubi would pick up on the sarcasm.

quality

sadly no one is listening,sorry i meant the community is blatantly being ignored.

nice post btw.

Quote Originally Posted by wombledon View Post
    sadly no one is listening,sorry i meant the community is blatantly being ignored.

nice post btw.
    The Dev team are reading the forums, as shown by the many fixes already rolled out..

Just in case you are unaware.

There is also an edit post option, should you wish to add more to your posts - incase you missed that as well - rather than double posting.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast