Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: FC3 Discussion: Things that you WOULDN'T like to see in the multiplayer. | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

  1. #1
    Member o0Kman0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    410

    FC3 Discussion: Things that you WOULDN'T like to see in the multiplayer.

    Ok, Well... I haven't posted a topic in a long while and when I do; it flops.
    So I've been on the forums long enough to know what people want to see, given what they've seen. But I would like to start a rebellion! which we fight; for what we don't want to see.

    Now it can be more of a stab in the dark, being that all details have yet to be announced. So think of other [Online competitive] Shooters such like COD and Battlefield and tell us which aspects from them shooters you would like FC3 to stay away from!

    Me List
    FlashBangs - I have never been a fan of flashbangs; and it's one of the core reasons I don't play COD.
    Support Helicopters - I Know it's not military, but who's to say they wont put a "Crazy Pirate" on the side of a helicopter with a LMG!
    Panic Knifing - I don't mind Melee for the back to reserve some ammo, But when you are shooting someone and they just knife you, It can be the most off putting experience. Killing people up close is for Shotguns!

    Anyway I would love to hear you hates and "Surprisingly" most of mine are from COD
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    1.claymores ( mines are ok )
    2.chopper gunners(as killstreaks) , if they are gonna put helicopters as vehicles in multiplayer it should be a transport non-shooting helicopter that could take more than one passanger shooting with a turret. (only 1 passanger shoots) the other just pilots . PS: the turret guy should not see enemies as red dots like black ops .


    thats it !
    subscribe to this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperBluecows?feature=watch

    for awesome, crazy, random, fun and funny videos of battlefield 3 !

    more videos every week !
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Senior Member iiiNero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by o0Kman0o View Post
    Ok, Well... I haven't posted a topic in a long while and when I do; it flops.
    So I've been on the forums long enough to know what people want to see, given what they've seen. But I would like to start a rebellion! which we fight; for what we don't want to see.

    Now it can be more of a stab in the dark, being that all details have yet to be announced. So think of other [Online competitive] Shooters such like COD and Battlefield and tell us which aspects from them shooters you would like FC3 to stay away from!

    Me List
    FlashBangs - I have never been a fan of flashbangs; and it's one of the core reasons I don't play COD.
    Support Helicopters - I Know it's not military, but who's to say they wont put a "Crazy Pirate" on the side of a helicopter with a LMG!
    Panic Knifing - I don't mind Melee for the back to reserve some ammo, But when you are shooting someone and they just knife you, It can be the most off putting experience. Killing people up close is for Shotguns!

    Anyway I would love to hear you hates and "Surprisingly" most of mine are from COD
    I think u mean especially MW3 with the flash bangs. cause the maps were so small and close that it was spamming pure. i dont think it would be an issue on FC3 Maps.
    Choppers: i agree
    Panic Knife: i like it how it looked on the gameplay vids but if they would make it that u have to switch to the knife first i would be happy too.


    My list:
    - Perks which change the players damage, health and so on ( status changes)
    - too much streakrewards and especially streakrewards which can kill

    but i have to play it first to know what i wouldnt like cause every game has its own dynamic. map size, vertical maps weapon ballance and so on
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    The only thing I agree with you on there is the choppers to be honest because things that can be activated and go around killing players on the opposite side that involve no skill whatsover from the individual ruins the game end of story.

    I don't like talk of trying to rebel against stuff... It's silly and couterproductive when none is forcing anything on you so in fact your not rebelling against anything but yourself
    Last edited by ronster2011; 05-05-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Member o0Kman0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by ronster2011 View Post
    The only thing I agree with you on there is the choppers to be honest because things that can be activated and go around killing players on the opposite side that involve no skill whatsover from the individual ruins the game end of story.

    I don't like talk of trying to rebel against stuff... It's silly and couterproductive when none is forcing anything on you so in fact your not rebelling against anything but yourself
    All right buddy, the rebellion thing was more of a metaphor; if even that.

    If you don't want to join in then Don't!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilKimooo View Post
    1.claymores ( mines are ok )
    2.chopper gunners(as killstreaks) , if they are gonna put helicopters as vehicles in multiplayer it should be a transport non-shooting helicopter that could take more than one passanger shooting with a turret. (only 1 passanger shoots) the other just pilots . PS: the turret guy should not see enemies as red dots like black ops .


    thats it !
    Agree with both!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Member tominatorx2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    276
    I don't want to see those underslung grenade launchers (I really hate them )

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    P2P.

    I don't want to see that. I'm sorry but games nowadays, especially ones that have such a high-octane dependence on the so-called "reaction time", need to have dedis.

    There are things that I don't like so far in terms of the direction that Massive is taking. The vehicle issue for one. But I have not written this game off for that fact. I still want to play it. I want to love it. I want to want to keep playing it.

    What I don't want is to see is some beautiful graphics, experience some great gameplay mechanics, find out that MP is indeed a blast sans vehicles, enjoy the weapons and scenery of an amazing gunfight-- and just be crushed heart and soul because for the ten millionth time, a developer has taken the cheap route and gone P2P. I don't want to see host advantage. I want a clean, crisp net code and near perfect hit-reg running on dedis.

    Call me greedy I guess.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7
    For me it would be bunnyhopping.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    No quick or dynamic knife kills.
    No unlock system.
    No kill streaks no perks.

    In fact just leave Cod and Battlefield out of the "influences".
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Senior Member iiiNero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,031
    where should the motivation come from with no unlock system?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •