Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Far Cry 3 MP Thread | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

My opinions on Multiplayer..

Don't make it arcady, but don't make it real life either.

Take away the whole, 50,000-M249-SAW-rounds-to-the-head-is-a-flesh-wound idea that Far Cry 2 had.

Give the maps smart designs and don't make them two inch squared boxes like Call of Duty. In a LOT of cases, that simply depletes teamplay, not promotes it.

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

well the map i saw was brillant imo. every location on the map did look different. and if we dont like these maps we can create our owns thank map editor

Will there be searchable user created/host controlled lobbies (server browser) on pc and consoles ?

An "out of the box" no-respawn mode would be better than an user created one (sure, having that option would be great too), simply because of the future amount of people playing such a mode.

It´s important that the mode will be round based, but not only best of 3 like siege in GRFS which is laughable.

No Randowm spawns!!!

I don't want the enemy spawning behind me constantly and teams switching sides on a map unless it's round based

One team has their spawn the other teams spawn is on the other side of the map... The battlefield is in the middle

Simple concept works and will continue to work for great gameplay.

That way you have different battlefronts in the middle. Not constantly running in circles because of Random spawns

Spawn killing very difficult if you have 3 seconds immunity to stop spawn killing

You know where you are? ... Your in the jungle baby...... Your gonna die.....

A good First-person Shooter should:

- have precise, manual controls - e.g. no auto-aim
    - put balance, challenge and fun above realism
    - be full of fast-paced real-time action
    - let cunning, intelligence and skill decide who wins (PvP)
    - have simple mechanics: easy to learn but difficult to master

Quote Originally Posted by ronster2011 View Post
    No Randowm spawns!!!

I don't want the enemy spawning behind me constantly and teams switching sides on a map unless it's round based

One team has their spawn the other teams spawn is on the other side of the map... The battlefield is in the middle

Simple concept works and will continue to work for great gameplay.

That way you have different battlefronts in the middle. Not constantly running in circles because of Random spawns

Spawn killing very difficult if you have 3 seconds immunity to stop spawn killing
    i dont see a problem when the spawn in DOM for example is the flagg u hold. the maps are bin enough to prevent such a horrible system like in MW3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12