Thread: Watch out for these two | Forums

Banned

Watch out for these two

When you ask for a clean game, then honor that request by doing the same! Two games in a row, I was asked for a clean game, and forgh on the Raid of Sevastopol as SGB , then unitkiller on Glen Albyn as EFEC ,started killing because I was kicking them around the map. Forgh is a just a kid so I hit triangle and just let him have the game as I felt bad ripping him up anyway. Unitkiller was whining about EMPs and minefields. Next time I see you two, I won't be so nice! Im normally lenient about killing units as I can rank them right back up, but that is crossing the line.

Banned

Midnight you're a PU$$Y

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    When you ask for a clean game, then honor that request by doing the same! Two games in a row, I was asked for a clean game, and forgh on the Raid of Sevastopol as SGB , then unitkiller on Glen Albyn as EFEC ,started killing because I was kicking them around the map. Forgh is a just a kid so I hit triangle and just let him have the game as I felt bad ripping him up anyway. Unitkiller was whining about EMPs and minefields. Next time I see you two, I won't be so nice! Im normally lenient about killing units as I can rank them right back up, but that is crossing the line.
    message me in mp on psn, instead of posting stupid threads, so we can combine a 1v1 and i can reset your battalion f***ing noobie!

Quote Originally Posted by Unit_KIller_EF View Post
    message me in mp on psn, instead of posting stupid threads, so we can combine a 1v1 and i can reset your battalion f***ing noobie!
    LOL yeah xwoman back to killing noobs again . all you can do . *****
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

Quote Originally Posted by T12375 View Post
    LOL yeah xwoman back to killing noobs again . all you can do . *****
    It possibly might be xman but i dont think it's xman T cause Unitkiller isnt his psn Unit_Killa_1 is xman on the euro side last i checked(it has been a while tho).

i gotta admit that noobie thing does make him sound alot like xman all he needed 2 do was put "wanker" in there and i would of been sold

LOL its him josh, if it ain't il lick a sweaty jock strap
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

inappropriate behavior, foul language, flaming... wow... this topic's a winner. i'm gonna close it to prevent revival.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko