Thread: Controls in 4.11.1 | Forums

Controls in 4.11.1

I patched to 4.11.1 and put in my config file from 4.10m.My controls dont work correctly..Whats the secert?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If you needed to copy conf.ini from 4.10m to 4.11.1m, chances are you also need to copy the 'Users' folder from 4.10m to 4.11.1m (though that is not a secret, I'd rather call it common knowledge -as it's mentioned in plenty threads on these boards- though not as common maybe, as you did not know this)

Good Luck...

Quote Originally Posted by FoolTrottel View Post
    If you needed to copy conf.ini from 4.10m to 4.11.1m, chances are you also need to copy the 'Users' folder from 4.10m to 4.11.1m (though that is not a secret, I'd rather call it common knowledge -as it's mentioned in plenty threads on these boards- though not as common maybe, as you did not know this)

Good Luck...
    I did and they still dont work.My number one controller (cougar) works.The number two controller(saitek x45) that I use for ****ons only wont work..Everything checks ok with it but it wont work in the game.It did in 4.10m....

No one has any ideas?

Did you try unplugging and replugging the sticks tgo make sure that the assignments are the same as far as which stick is which? I use two sticks as well and have never had any problems with this..

Thumbs up

Yes I did....I'm giveing up and deleting the game from the system..
    Last edited by claypidgon; 05-13-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcat99 View Post
    Did you try unplugging and replugging the sticks tgo make sure that the assignments are the same as far as which stick is which? I use two sticks as well and have never had any problems with this..
    I'm not sure what you mean by this.....

Quote Originally Posted by claypidgon View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by this.....

Come on guys!!!!!!

claypidgon

I haven't had any problems with 4.11, however I would suggest trying these things:
    1. Uninstall the X45 drivers, reboot and re-install the X45. If it still doesn't work then:
    2. Delete all the control assignments in game for the X45 and try to re-assign them. You can delete a control assignment by assigning a key for another control twice then assigning it back to its original control. If your X45 still doesn't work then:
    3. Create a profile for the X45 that sends the default keystroke commands instead of trying to assign the X45 buttons directly in game.

If none of those work, I'm stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tully__ View Post
    I haven't had any problems with 4.11, however I would suggest trying these things:
    1. Uninstall the X45 drivers, reboot and re-install the X45. If it still doesn't work then:
    2. Delete all the control assignments in game for the X45 and try to re-assign them. You can delete a control assignment by assigning a key for another control twice then assigning it back to its original control. If your X45 still doesn't work then:
    3. Create a profile for the X45 that sends the default keystroke commands instead of trying to assign the X45 buttons directly in game.
    If none of those work, I'm stumped.
    Thank you sir.....

claypidgon