Things i hope far cry 3 mp does not contain
1. Getting shot through BOULDERS and SOLID CONCRETE.
2. Normal mode being MORE hardcore than the actual hardcore mode. Let me explain: In hardcore 15 mac-10 rounds to the back will kill my enemy. In normal mode, sometimes AN ENTIRE CLIP will not kill an enemy, yet, the enemy returns fire with aim assist and smokes you with 3 bullets. THAT"S HARDCORE.
3. When I dive under water with full stamina my health drops anyway!
4. When an enemy grenades my truck I'm the only one who dies yet, the enemy was standing RIGHT NEXT TO THE TRUCK!
5. When I run over and enemy and he just bounces off. Then normally he grenades me while standing right next to the truck and SURVIVES! After being ran over AND blasted by his own explosion.
6. Enemy comes around corner. I see enemy first. I aim first. Line up a head shot. Perfect aim. Bullets just wiz around enemy's head. Enemy returns fire killing me instantly.
7. I sneak up behind sniper. Unload 30 mac-10 rounds into his head. He survives. Switch to auto-shotgun. Blast him with 3 buckshot. Enemy not only survives and DOES NOT HEAL but returns fire with a pop gun that sound like a cheap firecracker and kills me with TWO SHOTS. WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
There are many, MANY more flaws that make far cry 2 MP almost completely UNPLAYABLE.If Far Cry 3 contains anything close to the problems I have mention I would suggest no one buy it.
9. Clunky controls.
I might have some of the answers your looking for , i'll deal with the easy one first, you can't kill someone who has a spawn shield this includes driving
over, you don't see the sheild untill you sight in on them. Water think of it as layered if you swim just under the surface you'll find a point where you can swim without getting damage for a while anyway. Hard to kill players this seems to be caused by player lag this is when the target is out of synch with you. Put more rounds into him or find another target. Hope this helps . And can wozza tell me what bunnyhopping is. Is it players who think that they are hard to hit if they jump up and down constantly. To fix this just aim above their heads and whatch them comit suicide.
Last edited by mad_mark99_; 05-30-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Out of all these, clunky controls is my biggest complaint. As much as I love FC, it is borderline unplayable for me until I get warmed up, even then the controls suck. I shouldnt have to get warmed up to play a game. I can jump right into UT3 and Crysis and play fine, why not FC2? As for shooting through the boulders, dont whine-get even. climb into the boulder or block and get 'em back! Ive put easter eggs like this in some of my maps, and I think it can add another level of play. Just use a flame thrower to cook em through the rocks.
I have read your post and found it very informative and useful for everyone and I would like to thankful to you for discussing this topic here and providing us such nice and useful information regarding to this topic. I really appreciate the effort of the members who make contribute in the forum and in this discussion. I have learn many things from here and now I have the knowledge of many things which I don't know before. Thanks again
Far Cry 2 had a good MP, though it was flawed. It had a lot of issues, unable to join certain lobbies, host had an advantage with kills but this all should be sorted out in FC3. Lol the bunny hop, players think they can jump over bullets, dunno if this really works though.
I hope FC3 doesn't turn into COD, I'm sick of the skies in it being filled with UAV'S, Overwatch, Stealth bomber's etc.
What I really want to see in FC3 is an even lobby and and nobody should be given the option to ban as it was abused in FC2 too much.
Keep in mind that the longer you use a gun the better it becomes - as the bandolier bar and other bars increase the gun becomes more accurate and you obtain the ammo increases. In every case, the host is always the player who has been playing since the creation of lobby. So if you join at some point later - the host will usually have the bandolier bars etc, filled up compared to anyone who joins the lobby half an hour later. If you keep playing until your gun bars are full, there shouldn't be any difference other than the difference in ping or a laggy map.