Thread: Breeding Badges, Stable Caps & Upgrades | Forums

Breeding Badges, Stable Caps & Upgrades

Hello everyone,

Here is a bit of information for you based on some things that players have noticed:

Not gaining breeding badges

I have trained two store-bought horses until they have retired and they have reached level 4 in the saddle seat discipline, but they have not earned any breeding badges. I also could not enter the junior league competitions with them. I'm told 'Your horse needs to be in the same league of any of the open competitions'. What is wrong?

There is only 1 adult horse now which has no mastery levels so no breeding badges. It seems she deleted the mentioned horses. We could refer this report to QA to reproduce.

Nursing stable

I cant use my nursing stable. I have upgraded it 2 time but when i wanna breed it says i dont have free boxes. My stable is full but in my nursey stable i have 2 boxes free.. And i kinda wanna get my breeding lvl higher without taking my horses away the whole time.

Nursing stables are only used if the horses are retired.

Can't upgrade the stable

I am trying to upgrade my nursing barn and get a confirmation screen that I have all parts but when I press finish box I get a notification that I don't have enough horse bucks.

The nursery barn doesn't work--you can have as many retired horses on your farm right now as you like. The nursery barn is just for looks currently until they get it up & running. You can't upgrade it or do anything with it.

We have to look at that.

Stables Capped at 3?

I just bought a 4th stable (yeah, I know) and I can't upgrade any of the boxes. It gives me no options to do so...does this mean that there is a cap at 3 stables/12 horse boxes? Am wondering if I just wasted a good chunk of bucks on that...

Yes stables are capped at 3 stables = 12 boxes

IOU's Not Showing Up In Inventory

Helped neighbours and was awarded IOU's. When I returned to my farm and checked my inventory I didn't have any of them. What should I do?

Are they showing up, after loading the game new?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am the one who posted about not being able to gain breeding badges. My horses are still not gaining them. I just trained a horse I bred until it retired and still no breeding badges. I just bought a store horse and am working on training it. I will leave the retired horse where it is.

I would like to report that the store horse did finally earn a badge for me.

Quote Originally Posted by toboelover View Post
    I would like to report that the store horse did finally earn a badge for me.
    THANK YOU so much for reporting back! It is very much appreciated!