Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ubisoft announces Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier GOES GOLD | Forums

your Facebook page is blowing up with very disgruntled people, Ubisoft. wondering when a patch to fix all of the bugs is going to be released.... wondering when some kind of action is going to be taken on giving the consumers who had preordered this game the 50 head gears that were only available to us.... wondering why in the hell you would release such a broken product as this!!! speaking for myself, now, you have lost a fan on the series, right here. this is definitely the last Ubi game i will be wasting any money on. i demand a response and some action being taken

can someone answer my question why i keep gettin the enternal Error

it might be fkin gold but sort this **** out ive paid my money and I want to play on a stable networking system.......... usual ubisoft imo

and who said pirate software is killing the gaming world lol ... just like crime doesn't pay eh!...... usual ******** we belive............ only part of this game worth playing can be got for free

Community Manager Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi, please post feedback in the relevant forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/58-Ghost-Recon

For game issues please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12