Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft announces Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier GOES GOLD | Forums

Ubisoft announces Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier GOES GOLD

Today, Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has passed the gold master stage of development for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. The game will be released on May 25th in the UK.

In Tom Clancy™’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™, join an elite team of highly trained, cut-throat special-ops soldiers. Armed to the teeth with unrivalled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe’s most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available on May 25th for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. It will be released for Windows PC on June 15th.

Please visit www.ghostrecon.com for more information on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Sounds cool to bad I don't know what a "Gold Master Stage" is.

where can i post feed back on the game i recently foundout a slight glitch in the game yesterday on the ghost recon future soldier ps3 beta the for some odd reason on pipeline the objective to the far left right up the stairs from the russian spawn when in cover mode if you step towards the middle while in cover mode it lifts you on top of the objective allowing you to see over the ladder easyer to other people and myself it was as if i was standing on top of the objective just saying its a minor glitch you could work on
    Last edited by armyof20; 05-10-2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: typo

the game like they said in loading no responsible for something like crash , i played and still they got a lot the lag and glitch i hope they change or fix they got the game

If the beta is going Gold, god elp em. Very very very poor.

The game is still poor all the bugs from beta are still in it yesterday i found myzelf below the map and i coud shoot evry one + i know how to do it again so they dident fix anything

if gold means disconnects freezing lag weird killcam glitches bugs etc

Then its more platinum!

Gratz on that ubi soft!

The beta version is probably really out of date. The developers probably took all the information they recorded from the beta test and applied to to fixes, updates, and improvements on their end. When it comes to video game "testing" nowadays, usually the version the public is playing is weeks or even months older than what the developers are working on.
    Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SeniX187 View Post
    The game is still poor all the bugs from beta are still in it yesterday i found myzelf below the map and i coud shoot evry one + i know how to do it again so they dident fix anything

if gold means disconnects freezing lag weird killcam glitches bugs etc

Then its more platinum!

Gratz on that ubi soft!
    This is the worst game I have ever played online in m life, I will never buy another UBISOFT game again. I have ot go back and re-buy my Battlefield game which has ZERO LAG!

i agree. i have one friend in which i can even join a room with. what good is it to play online if you cant play with friends. worse thing is, i doubt they even fix it. its a joke.all they keep saying is disconnect your router...HELLO...I SHOULDNT HAVE TO!!!! ive tried everything, udp codes, tcp codes, lowered my firewall etc. nothing. im a nat type 2 with a US console. my connection is solid. this is the only ps3 game i have ever had an issue with. dont know who they think will be purchasing any DLC with this kinda problems cause it **** sure wont be me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast