Thread: Ubisoft announces Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier GOES GOLD | Forums

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar

Ubisoft announces Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier GOES GOLD

Today, Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has passed the gold master stage of development for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. The game will be released on May 25th in the UK.

In Tom Clancy™’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™, join an elite team of highly trained, cut-throat special-ops soldiers. Armed to the teeth with unrivalled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe’s most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available on May 25th for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. It will be released for Windows PC on June 15th.

Please visit www.ghostrecon.com for more information on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

and yet still no word on pc specific features for multiplayer.

And this was posted in the PC section why? Cheers lads :s

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    It will be released for Windows PC on June 15th.
    Thats why - PC release date 26 days after the Consoles

Yes I know that...It's just annoying, a cross platform forum copy pasta job further rubbing us PC players nose in the fact we're getting the game close to a month after consoles

/rant

Quote Originally Posted by spikevamp84 View Post
    we're getting the game close to a month after consoles.
    Near enough the same as GRAW if i remember right. I'm looking forward to the PC version f GRFS, but i'm going to play the XBOX 360 version first and PS3 some time afterwards, we got a green light, can't wait