Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft announces Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier GOES GOLD | Forums

Ubisoft announces Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier GOES GOLD

Today, Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has passed the gold master stage of development for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. The game will be released on May 25th in the UK.

In Tom Clancy™’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™, join an elite team of highly trained, cut-throat special-ops soldiers. Armed to the teeth with unrivalled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe’s most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available on May 25th for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. It will be released for Windows PC on June 15th.

Please visit www.ghostrecon.com for more information on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

good news
    sweet berry wine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moon_boy_jamie_ View Post
    good news
    Is it good news? Does this mean it's gonna ship with all the bugs still in it and that they'll hope a day 1 patch can fix them?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyper82 View Post
    Is it good news? Does this mean it's gonna ship with all the bugs still in it and that they'll hope a day 1 patch can fix them?
    I believe UBI has a sound infrastructure and cloud based patch management solution. I think one of the smartest things UBI has done is extend beta. Ironically GRFS beta was legit beta.

gold master stage of development?..sounds pretty expensive, but what does it actually mean?..and is GRFS the only game that passed that golden stage?..
    man, can't wait to hit that campaign..long nights and a lot of beer and what not..

congratulations Ubisoft!.
    I hope that this wil make you give more attention to the Ghost Recon and Rainbow 6 titles in the future. So that there won't be another hughe 5 year time gap between titles..please keep making more tom clancy titles..the stealth, AI and feel of your shooters are just perfect..

Quote Originally Posted by Bassie52 View Post
    gold master stage of development?..sounds pretty expensive, but what does it actually mean?..
    Gold master is a term used when software company has the final version ready to burn or master the software for final packaging. It is essentially the final copy sent to production to be burned.

haha ok..then my thread makes no sense at all haha.. thanks haggis (sheap stomach?)

Whop dee doo. My breakfasts for next week "went gold" when I went grocery shopping and bought two kinds of cereal. My morning meals will have more options than this game.

Congrats Ubi! Hope that I'll enjoy the game as much as I want to. I didnt even know a company would make the game gold so late in development.

For those that don't know what going gold, means, It's that they're done with the product and are now going to ship it to stores. So that's a really good thing because usually a game is gold a few months before release.

Gamertag: JLBoyyy
    Founder of the Xbox Reckoners before it was cool.
    Please be my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by bakesalee View Post
    Whop dee doo. My breakfasts for next week "went gold" when I went grocery shopping and bought two kinds of cereal. My morning meals will have more options than this game.
    Although I don't agree with your dislike of this game, that comment was hilarious

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast