Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlocks from GRN to GRFS | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Catalst440 View Post
    ULTERIOR FEUDS

...have fun.
    Yes. We know. It was found in this thread.
    Getting tired of having to remind people of that fact. =/

Regards,
    Nexo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalKane View Post
    well great. now i don't have to buy energy drinks off of amazon!

Since I'm a sucker for completion (And new people to the thread everyday), here's where we are at:
    Note: These are only the unlocks for in-game, not Commander or GR online, just GRFS.

Ghost Recon Commander Unlocks: (not yet available)
    MP-412- play facebook game

GR Alpha Unlocks: (Available)
    Five-Seven- code from movie (буря-2)

GR Games Unlocks: (available)
    Two for One- 1 Achievement from GRAW 1, 2 or Conviction
    Rainbow 6 Skin- 1 Achievement from GRAW 1, 2 or Conviction
    Clancy Skin- 1 Achievement from GRAW 1, 2 or Conviction
    Conviction Skin- 1 Achievement from GRAW 1, 2 or Conviction

GRFS Unlocks: (not yet available)
    MK40GL- MP-Complete GRFS Campaign. SP- Eliminate 100 enemies in Guerrilla mode
    G106- MP- Complete GRFS Campaign SP- Complete campaign on hard mode

Gunsmith Unlocks: (not yet available)
    6 Attachment Credits- complete the Ios/XBLA/Android challenges

Promotions Unlocks: (available through glitch?)
    Defender- Find codes off of Kick energy drink cans

UPlay Unlocks: (not yet available)
    M60 and RPK74M- Spend 30 UPlay units (Reach level 10 with all MP classes)
    Rooftop Map for Guerrilla mode- Spend 40 UPlay units (complete SP campaign)
    GRFS Theme- Spend 10 UPlay units (complete level 1 of SP campaign)
    Two for One Decision- Spend 20 UPlay units (accept and complete a daily/friend challenge)

Warmongers Inc. Unlocks (available thanks to the future counterintelligence officers and bad asses in this thread)
    Wild Boar- Code from Warmongers (ULTERIOR FEUDS)

so that's where we are at so far. Every available code has been decoded (with exception to Kick). When the challenges for Gunsmith come out and when the stupid facebook game is released we will have that work cut out for us (sometimes facebook/apple/android don't like to sync) but it shouldn't be too hard. Other than that, we will have to wait for the game to unlock GRFS and UPlay. If anyone knows a definite release date for Gunsmith challenges or the facebook game, post away! Also, another topic for discussion would be preorder codes (i.e. what do you get from Best Buy or Gamestop...). Just 6 days left...
    Just for the record it states that you will be able to unlock the weapons skins from simply having a game save for either GRAW 1, GRAW 2, or Conviction. Do not need an achievement. Also you can get DIFFERENT PRE-ORDER WEAPONS from the standard Signature Series, by pre-ordering at Best Buy (M40 Sniper, MN 91/30 Mosin Nagat). Also by pre-ordering at Amazon you get a different map - (AMAZON EXCLUSIZE Drilling Ship Co-Op Map, not the one contained in the Sig. Series). More info here.

The STANDARD Signature Series should include 48 Head Customizations, the Moscow Suburb Co-op Map, 2 Weapons (MK 14 for Rifleman Class only, AK-47 for Rifle Class only), 2 Weapon Skins, Winter Skins & Penny Arcade Tiger Skin. All Sig. Series no matter where you get it should come with these items.

Also the official release date of the Facebook game is May22nd, same day as NA release of GRFS. Not sure on the app for the game (GRN/Gunsmith Sync and all) but it is rumored to be out on May 22nd as well, but this is a rumor as they may release it a couple days after or something, to make sure it runs smoothly.

OH YEAH - REALLY IMPORTANT THERE ARE CODES FOR THE CM AND THE WILD BOAR AND THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND! If you want to know them or already know this... READ THE THREAD PEOPLE AND STOP POSTING THESE CODES LIKE THEY HAVE JUST BEEN FOUND... Like you are special or something? Members of this thread found out the codes first anyway, as far as I can tell and if was no small feat. (Above was my attempt at sarcasm... for the slow ones.)
    Last edited by metalreaper00; 05-17-2012 at 03:56 PM.

I ordered my game from gamestop, does anyone know if we'll be able to download the dlc from best buy or amazon?

The Ghost recon alpha code буря-2. but english translation is (storm-2) but this is the code буря-2. for the five-seven CM pistol if anyone finds the code for the boar gun please reply ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot_Tails1 View Post
    Text.
    Oh my God. How many more of these are we going to get?

This code was discovered 25 pages ago! The Boar is back another 8 pages!

IF YOU WANT CODES, GO HERE:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Soldier-Codes

Regards,
    Nexo

lol do ppl ever read the other posts before they post?
    Lover of Assassin`s Creed, Ghost Recon, Prince of Persia, and Splinter Cell.

Only a few days remain guys!

So Amazon will give you a map
    Gamestop will give you an upgrade to "signature edition"
    and Best Buy gives you more different guns.

Just curious, but do you think people will be able to get all 3 perks? Signature version should be available in most places, and you could pre-order at best buy and not take it (as long as those guns are worth $5 to you) and get the amazon code with your game. Just thinking aloud.

metalreaper00 caught my eff up on my last post; you only need a save file of GRAW 1, 2, or Conviction, not necessarily an achievement. He also gave the release dates. With this and the information from the GRN, here's where we are at:

May 22nd is a day you want to take off work. The GRFS game drops, as does the GRC game on facebook, and the GRN "will relaunch in full" as well. They already have beta heatmaps, Gunsmith free mode, Gunsmith gallery, feeds, and the android app out (soon apple...soon). All of this stuff is good to pass the time until the 22nd and the apps and Network will get better when they relaunch/update.

P.S. If you are new to the thread and reading this, we have the codes for the Five Seven and Wild Boar. Look through the dam thread if its that important to you. Seriously, I think Nexolate is gonna have to start whooping some *** if we keep having noobs asking questions. So please, for the sake of Nexo and others on this thread, dont ask what the codes are. They are in the thread.

Thanks guys, and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalKane View Post
    Just curious, but do you think people will be able to get all 3 perks?
    You mean the Signature Edition, with the M40A5, MN 91/30 and the Drilling Ship map?

...Like... this maybe? ;D
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/212630/

Regards,
    Nexo

Where can I find the codes to unlock my weapons on GRN?
    "I cant go prone, I wont be able to get back up!"

Join the
    Grey Haired Ghosts (GHG) clan for "MATURE" gamers only...

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN069 View Post
    Where can I find the codes to unlock my weapons on GRN?
    Read the entire thread please!

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast