Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very high kill scores | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Very high kill scores

Occasionally we all get bounced into a game where one of the guys is getting ultra high kill scores like 1900 pts per kill and at first were puzzled but then you realize its just him getting a 2X on a poison kill +Variety bonus in Incognito.

But here's my question. How much fun do people ACTUALLY derive from walking around waiting to get killed 5 times in a row? I get being #1 feels good, but I play ACR multiplayer for the rush and strategic on-your-feet gameplay. It's a lot of fun to time your kills and stuns while running around.

Regardless of whether you finish in 1st or not, how much fun is it to wait to be killed? Is there another reason besides showing your friends that you finished first? Lol, like there's no trophy for that in real life.

I'm just curious why people do it. Not bashing anyone's reasons.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So you really believe that you need to get Score x2 to be "#1 at the game"?

That's not true at all.

XBL: Saracchio
    PSN: Saracchio
    Assassin's Creed Wiki: Slate Vesper

Quote Originally Posted by denverseven View Post
    Occasionally we all get bounced into a game where one of the guys is getting ultra high kill scores like 1900 pts per kill and at first were puzzled but then you realize its just him getting a 2X on a poison kill +Variety bonus in Incognito.

But here's my question. How much fun do people ACTUALLY derive from walking around waiting to get killed 5 times in a row? I get being #1 feels good, but I play ACR multiplayer for the rush and strategic on-your-feet gameplay. It's a lot of fun to time your kills and stuns while running around.

Regardless of whether you finish in 1st or not, how much fun is it to wait to be killed? Is there another reason besides showing your friends that you finished first? Lol, like there's no trophy for that in real life.

I'm just curious why people do it. Not bashing anyone's reasons.
    I don't like running around.

Also, who's to say that you can't get 1900 point kills without x2? Kill streaks and variety bonuses make it possible too. Kill (100) + Hidden (300) + Incognito (350) + Poison (300) + Revenge (50) + Grounded (50) + Poached (50) + Saviour (50) + Focus (150) + Streak Bonus (550) + Greater Variety (400) = 2350. Obviously this would need tons of luck and timing to pull off, but it's still possible.

The loss streak is there to help you out when you're having a crappy period of play or when you get poached multiple times. For me, it's more likely to kick in when I'm <5th place, where my target has multiple pursuers who get the kill first. I prefer slow and stealthy gameplay, so being poached by someone else happens often when I'm not in 1st place.

Also, isn't it harder to use the 'wait for 5 contract losses then kill with x2' strategy? You lose time while you wait, and that's time you can get Variety and Streak bonuses. When x2 does kick in, what if your target isn't giving you the perfect setup and point starving you because they know your strategy?

I don't WAIT to get killed or stunned 5 times. IF I get killed/stunned 4 times in a row, then I'll go for a 5th to optimize my scores. I use double score when I'm in the lead, because that's when you're going to die and/or get stunned the most, when you are involved with more players, at least in Wanted and Deathmatch.

750+ streak kill bonus + 2 x points is the most fun. after my fourth silent kill I inflict chases and kill NPCs as quick as possible in order to activate Double points. then you can just hope (and put a wrong lock on any random npc next to your poisoned target, this actually is a good way to defend against square mashing 100 point warriors on your team. my highest score was about 3600 using this technique.

Score X2 isn't needed at all.

Last night I had Greater Variety (400) + Poison (200) + Kill Sreak (550) + Incog (350) + Kill (100) = 1600, that feels great for me, not running around.

When my loss streak of Score x2 triggers, I think **** I'm having a bad run.
    Last edited by cjdavies; 05-03-2012 at 01:59 PM.

I've gotten Greater and Extreme variety with the 550 streak all on the same kill, as well as Grab Kills worth over 2k points without the 2x score. Same goes for ACB.

The "New PoP Deathbringers" Team My Twitter/PSN: Ted95On
    "Beauty slept and angels wept for her immortal soul, in this response all evil chose to claim her for their very own."

Last night I got a1000 pointer...can't remember all the breakdown, but it was a focus, ingog, poison, hidden, some sort of streak bonus and I thnk greater variety..There may have been either a savior or poacher in there too.,
    I am a Happy Krispy Turret

Banned
    Then we realize he just got a Times 2 bonus and we stop caring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast