Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: your AMP | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

your AMP

just woundering what u guys r using for amps outside of rocksmith ?

i picked this up a couple days ago,
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

pre CBS Fender Twin Reverb with JBLs.

I mostly use a DigiTech RP250 processor with my Hi-Fi system, but I also have this little amp

I still can't believe a 15 watt speaker can make so much noise.

I have a Crate FW15, a Fender Mustang 1 and a Vox AC4TV tube amp mini stack with 12" Celestion. The Vox is awesome, you can use it in 4 watt, 1 watt or quarter watt mode so you can push it more for the tone. I was surprised that the quarter watt was even louder than I expected in my house. I'll probably sell the Mustang and keep the Crate just for a second line for now so I can blend in certain effects.

I'm currently without an amp, since my previous one was 220V and I gave it to a friend when I moved back to the US. It was a Peavey Valve King Royal 8--great sound in a little package. Next summer when I get back from my deployment, I'm going to buy one of these (Atomic Space Tone II, from Swart):

Fender '65 Twin Reverb Custom 15

It. Is. Glorious! Takes pedals better than any amp I've ever owned, and just chimes like a bell.

PSN - Alohilo

Well I use a line 6 bass floor pod with a pair of TDK nc-150 noise canceling headset as my primary amp most of the time.

And I use a Squier Bp 15 when I'm playing for people or with my buddy Shawn when he comes to visit.

I don't have an actual amp for my guitar yet but I'm looking to get a Line 6 Spider like this after I feel that I've outgrown the amp mode in Rocksmith, and of course a Floor Pod Plus to go with it for recording and such.

I just bought a Fender G-Dec 3 15 from Sam ash for $99... Figure it'll be fun to mess around with... I also own a Crate DXB112 Digital Amp from 2001 with the footswitch. I bet it hasn't been played thorough for 5 years, though.

I got a Fender Blues Jr a bit more than a year ago and I love it. Funnily I tend to play dry a lot when I'm practicing, but the tone on the Blues Jr is just so nice, and it works great with pedals.

I'm finding I'm using the amp mode for Rocksmith more than I expected too. Since the guitar is plugged into the Xbox so much anyway, it's my path of least resistance and it's fun messing with tones.

I have a Marshall Class 5, and a Peavey Classic 30.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast