Thread: Downloadable content | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Downloadable content

Hello! I use Rocksmith in my PS3 in Russia, and when i check store, that always says NO DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT, but i really want to use all of capacitys of my game!!! Please tell me, is there a way to fix my problem, may be proxy can help me?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You need to create/use a North American based PSN account, as the DLC is only in the North American PSN store
    Chris

Gibson SG '61 Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Ibanez RG350QMZ, Epiphone Hummingbird (Accoustic), Yamaha APX500II (Accoustic), Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special

But I guess you'll need an american credit card in order to buy content from the north american PSN store..

Quote Originally Posted by divmang View Post
    But I guess you'll need an american credit card in order to buy content from the north american PSN store..
    Prepaid points cards
    Many others on here have been doing it for months (I'm on Xbox myself, and physically in Canada, so have never had to deal with it, so don't know all the details...)
    Chris

Gibson SG '61 Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Ibanez RG350QMZ, Epiphone Hummingbird (Accoustic), Yamaha APX500II (Accoustic), Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special