Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BattleTag is awesome! (BRING IT BACK) Tell Ubisoft what you think | Forums

oh shut it tully
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

oh sorry tully

The Unofficial Battle Tag User Forums are running well with lots of active development. A Java version of Battle Tag software with new game modes is in the works, a working NFC writer is completed, etc etc. If you have not been there check it out: www.battletagforums.org.

Battle-tag

Quote Originally Posted by magnum354 View Post
    So I live in Texas which from what I've read is the only state in the US that sold battle tag in retail stores. Despite that, the first I ever heard of battle tag was about 2 weeks ago when it was on 1saleaday.com. The product has been out since November 2010 and the first I hear of it is almost a year and a half later (there's something wrong with that). I ordered it after doing little research. It just looked RAD! After I got it and played a bunch of games I was blown away by how much better this was then any arena laser tag I had ever been to. The hardware is flawless in my opinion. It's light weight, comfortable, accurate and it looks about as cool as laser tag can look. The range on the playing field and on the guns is ridiculous. The software is pretty well designed too. It's pretty impressive for the first of it's kind product. Anyway, so immediately I began to search online for more guns/vests and research on how to get more then 8 players in one game. It was a total bummer when I found out that Ubisoft has axed development and support on the whole Battle-Tag line. The purpose of this thread is to show Ubisoft that more advertisement and better marketing would've been a smarter choice over ending development, support and production. I hope Ubisoft has only put Battle Tag on hold before they do an updated multi-platform release or something.So if you're reading this and you agree. Post a reply and let Ubisoft know that they should revive this product.
    Ubisoft you need to bring this back. I have all the kits and everyone I know loves it. Way better than any arena laser tag.

Please bring it back!

We live in Toronto during school and spend summers in new*Hampshire*and california. We absolutely love battle tag. We bring it everywhere. My husband, myself, my 2 kids and all our friends and family - everybody just loves to play. Indoors, outdoors. Works everywhere. So many people ask us where we got it and we have to tell them that you discontinued it and nobody understands why. Please bring it back we all want it back. We want to buy more.

Quote Originally Posted by magnum354 View Post
    so i live in texas which from what i've read is the only state in the us that sold battle tag in retail stores. Despite that, the first i ever heard of battle tag was about 2 weeks ago when it was on 1saleaday.com. The product has been out since november 2010 and the first i hear of it is almost a year and a half later (there's something wrong with that). I ordered it after doing little research. It just looked rad! After i got it and played a bunch of games i was blown away by how much better this was then any arena laser tag i had ever been to. The hardware is flawless in my opinion. It's light weight, comfortable, accurate and it looks about as cool as laser tag can look. The range on the playing field and on the guns is ridiculous. The software is pretty well designed too. It's pretty impressive for the first of it's kind product. Anyway, so immediately i began to search online for more guns/vests and research on how to get more then 8 players in one game. It was a total bummer when i found out that ubisoft has axed development and support on the whole battle-tag line. The purpose of this thread is to show ubisoft that more advertisement and better marketing would've been a smarter choice over ending development, support and production. I hope ubisoft has only put battle tag on hold before they do an updated multi-platform release or something.so if you're reading this and you agree. Post a reply and let ubisoft know that they should revive this product.
    come back battletag!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caleblw View Post
    come back battletag!!!!!!!!
    Keep an eye on www.battletagforums.org. There are still active developers making updates to the software recently, new games modes have been added, bug fixes and other mods. We have users that have played with 30 players at a time now far bypassing the original software limit!

I wish Ubisoft would sell us the rights to the system, there is still plenty of demand for this product, it would be much cheaper to produce now, and marketed properly it would be a hit.

I hate that Ubisoft dropped the ball on battle tag. I have a starter kit and 2 expansions plus the health/3+4 pack (4 guns). The game is by far the most fantastic home laser tag ever made. The new features added to the software really enhance the gameplay. I would loooove to buy another 12 guns/vests if they were available and reasonably priced. I mean... I WANT TO BUY THINGS FROM YOU, UBISOFT! Such a shame that something so fantastic lost its chance to really shine because of bad advertising and marketing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123