Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your feedback on the Police DLC? | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Nirvana View Post
    I'm still waiting for the Nickelback song pack! I'd buy that before the Evil Death Chimps, or whoever it is the complainers keep asking for.
    Funny. Apparently there's a whole different demographic on the FB page. Sort of almost starts to look like this forum is occupied by us "older" fellas and younger guys with slightly more open attitudes about music. While the FB page is occupied primarily by people who think guitars were invented by heavy metal artists who never intended the instrument to be used for any other genre. . .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I got them after rehearsal tonite and I love em... haven't played message yet but synchronicity II is one of my all time favs and I played that like 6 or 7 times. I love roxanne as well, simple yet bawss. It is better when you can sing along tho...

Quote Originally Posted by JTCoop View Post
    Funny. Apparently there's a whole different demographic on the FB page. Sort of almost starts to look like this forum is occupied by us "older" fellas and younger guys with slightly more open attitudes about music. While the FB page is occupied primarily by people who think guitars were invented by heavy metal artists who never intended the instrument to be used for any other genre. . .
    Lol this is true, not that there's anything wrong with heavy metal (even though more than half the stuff they ask for wouldn't count as metal in my books). I guess I fall into the younger guys category here, but the only time I post on the FB page is pretty much to yell at the haters. I've stopped trying at this point. There's no saving them

On the subject of the DLC, so far I've only downloaded Sync II (waiting for the teaser next week to decide how to spend my remaining points). I'm having tons of fun with it, it flows so smoothly and at a nice pace. Honestly I'll prolly end up buying all three songs at some point, I'm just budgeting the points for now.
    Last edited by Doomcrier1989; 05-02-2012 at 12:21 PM.

...and they're all European bass players, waiting for the European release, along with bass gtr content.

I don't even bother reading Rocksmith replies on FB.

I really liked Synchronicity II although the B string pulloff sounds really bad. I think I need to listen to the song to see if it's maybe a quieter part of the song. I think I'm at 45k right now for it. I played Roxanne a couple of times before heading to bed and it was pretty easy once I got the chords down. The muted G and B strings are still eluding me so I've been playing them straight until I get the sequence down. Both are definitely finger stretchers though.

Carl

Steam Community Profile ID: dungeon-master
    My Rocksmith 2014 Wiki - 1/29 - Have the Settings Editor form up. Todo: Create the Settings save script.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA rockabillybaby's Avatar
    I'm sorta sick of message in a bottle because of guitar hero and the newer versions that came out recently. Roxanne is always an awesome song for me though.

[QUOTE=th1rtyf0ur;8286602, it seems to have some interesting chords that you won't learn in Dawn of the Chordead (sus, 7sus, etc.), and it's possible they put it in there for some variety in style/difficulty (I'm assuming, having only seen the promo vid once, that it's a little easier than the other more lead-oriented songs- at least for more rhythm/chord-oriented players).[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm...... i wonder if new chords in new songs do show up in Dawn of the Chordead. Can anybody confirm if this is the case or not?

Thanks! I don't use a Mac (any more), but I'm sure there must be a comparable capture card available for PC-based machines. I've just never bothered to look into it, I guess. I can capture video on my desktop system using Pinnacle (which is what I use to edit), but it would be a bit inconvenient to run video cables all the way upstairs. . . Your PIP placement is great - something about the size and location of it, plus whatever ambient background you have there where you play, just works visually. Very nice. Easy to watch.
    If 480p quality video is good enough for you, Roxio makes a product called "Game Capture" that you can get for about $80. If you want HD quality though, you're probably better off with a Hauppauge HD PVR (about $200).

Also I use Adobe Premier Elements for my movies. I'm not sure where I got my copy...it may have been bundled already on a computer I bought but or a video camera. I don't remember. It does have the PIP feature along with a lot of other features. Much better than Windows movie maker. There may be some decent free video editing software out there though.

Proud member of 2old2play.com, a community for older gamers.

Wow. You know what's really interesting about this? You got 110,000 even. And, 100% note accuracy. Which, bringing out my inner geek makes me wonder if 110,000 is the max possible score for non-MM, or could it have possibly been higher?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast