Thread: Splinter Cell Double Agent on PC screenshot? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Question Splinter Cell Double Agent on PC screenshot?

Is it possible to take screenshots on the PC version of Splinter Cell Double Agent? If so what key and where are the screenshots stored?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Should be by just pressing Print Screen. This saves these images to your computers clipboard. You must use a 3rd party application like Microsoft Paint, GIMP, or Adobe Photoshop to save and edit the images.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

If you want a much easier way, download Xfire at www.xfire.com

It supports taking screenshots and videos. It's free, and quite useful for PC gamers.
    I have the fifth freedom... so watch out, here I come
    Originally registered July 17, 2002

EVGA Precision has a feature that can take screenshots with a hotkey. I thought there was a screenshot key built into the game, like F12, that would do it but it looks like there isn’t.

Nah, SCDA PC wasn't given more than minimal effort in porting it. (as evidenced by files from the game editor being left in the install files, among other things)
    I have the fifth freedom... so watch out, here I come
    Originally registered July 17, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Should be by just pressing Print Screen. This saves these images to your computers clipboard. You must use a 3rd party application like Microsoft Paint, GIMP, or Adobe Photoshop to save and edit the images.
    Doing screenshots that way you can only do one at a time and then you have to pause the game, copy the image out of the clipboard and move it somewhere, and then resume play. This interrupts the flow of gameplay. I had hoped that I missed finding the printscreen function and ideally a built in printscreen function key would be nice but until then the EVGA method will have to do.

Banned
    If you do not want to install any software for print screen then just press Print Screen and then past it by pressing CTRL+V into paint and save it as jpg format. It is the simple process for taking print screen.

I use Scroll lock key with EVGA Precision for screenshots when the game doesn't have a built in Print Screen function. Double Agent should have a Print Screen function but for some reason doesn't.