Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sup | Forums

yea right

Quote Originally Posted by L0nG_RaNGeD_TFA View Post
    except me skittles, uve never gotten a w vs me, and i swear your in love with TFA. no one said anything about TFA. do u envy us?? Perkins has no direct affiliation with TFA, just TFA and the Elite Spetnaz got along. So what other reason you have for binging TFA up besides envy?
    i bring up tfa cus nerd perkins tried to imply im trash an like i said in my last post, if im trash then everyone in TFA is trash...why wud i envy the group of kids i BLOS bully an mop the floor with?? TFA is the skittlenlolipop fanclub!! an midnight me an EX are not the same person an i dont ever remeber playing you....i dont do gunship rushes but if i ever did it was successful so u probly onli bring that up cus your arty probly got torn up so fast it disturbs you till this day!!! an T1 i been beggin you for ever to step in the ring witht he UNDISPUTED CHAMP but its a new excuse every time with you....and now the time i dont wanna play u... You wanna play me!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by eagle_eye516 View Post
    ooo sweet the nerdy boy keeps evidence of how little effort his opponents use against him...i been told you a long time a ago that noone was trying to win that match an i bet had i did try we would have smashed u an jonny boy....those photos dont say anything cus i have smashed plenty good players in the past pulling A command ratings...your homo for putting those photos up because those are years old and nothing i said about you required them to b posted, infact they onli support my claim that your a lame *** NERD who keeps video game photos for years....and if im not a good player then the whole TFA are not good players cus i smashed each one that was stupid enought to play against the skittle man ha ha F you an your weak TFA crew
    Awe, the little baby sore that there is valid proof for everyone to see of how garbage you are at Endwar? "We weren't even trying" LMAO yea nice excuse buddy, how about you just admit that you suck. lol you have NEVER even come close to beating me and if I still played you wouldn't stand a chance. Those are screenshots of the videos I recorded not just pictures of the matches, I have both of the entire videos (because I know it bugs you ) and they both show how pathetically bad you are. I have also never had an affiliation with TFA, so I don't know where that comes from? Either way, keep telling yourself that you would even stand a chance against me, because let's face it, you'll only ever beat me in your dreams.

Banned
    i bring up tfa cus nerd perkins tried to imply im trash an like i said in my last post, if im trash then everyone in TFA is trash...why wud i envy the group of kids i BLOS bully an mop the floor with?? TFA is the skittlenlolipop fanclub!! an midnight me an EX are not the same person an i dont ever remeber playing you....i dont do gunship rushes but if i ever did it was successful so u probly onli bring that up cus your arty probly got torn up so fast it disturbs you till this day!!! an T1 i been beggin you for ever to step in the ring witht he UNDISPUTED CHAMP but its a new excuse every time with you....and now the time i dont wanna play u... You wanna play me!!
    Dont remember what account i used, Ive switched factions so much on my two main accounts, midnightdeath2 and deathat1200. And yes you got my arty in the first game, my poor little defense 1 arty....needless to say, another one deployed right away. You tried it several games in a row, chopper rushing my DZ, and I crushed you each time with 4-5 transports, no PODs.

Its hilarious he calls you a nerd just for posting a few screenshots, I thinks it pi**es him off lol. Yes ES did side with TFA but we never were members and from what I remember it was mainly for 4v4s and at times 2v2s. What makes me laugh in this forum is that eagle tried hosting a tournament and nobody even listened to him lol, if someone who was actually respected hosted a tournament it would have actually happened. Yes im sure GP will admit he killed enemies but he still played to win, he just liked sweeping out noob battalions lol and I never really cared about killing units.

Quote Originally Posted by SPZ_J0nNy_v2V View Post
    Its hilarious he calls you a nerd just for posting a few screenshots, I thinks it pi**es him off lol. Yes ES did side with TFA but we never were members and from what I remember it was mainly for 4v4s and at times 2v2s. What makes me laugh in this forum is that eagle tried hosting a tournament and nobody even listened to him lol, if someone who was actually respected hosted a tournament it would have actually happened. Yes im sure GP will admit he killed enemies but he still played to win, he just liked sweeping out noob battalions lol and I never really cared about killing units.

Jonny your a blatant liar cus plenty player joined up for that tournament, even players just as good an EVEN BETTER THEN YOU!! it can happen wenever im not in no hurry!!! so if u feel like getting your *** kick then join up.... those screen shot bother me not cus they onli prove my point that i wasnt trying...ny1177 would tell you himself he wasnt trying to win...i know what games i willl win.... an on matches i know i will loose i onli toy with the opponent untill i see an oppurtunit to win...if there is none then i evacuate an u should know this by now jonny boi...For those that cant read, like i said in the last post an the one b4 that!! Garbage *** TFA was mentioned because Nerd perkins posted those pixx trying to imply that im trash wen wut i said about him had absoluelty nothing to do with my skill level, he tried to insult it just so he could for one time in his life show off videos he watches probly everyday!! there was absolutely no reason for those photos to b posted because nothing i said had to do with skills in end war....but something Nerd Perkins said cud relate to TFA.....that is if im trash then TFA is trash..... or atleast the ones i stomped on....and nerd perkins i will never admit that i suk because i dont...i go for 10, 20, 30 or more game winning streaks at a time againsts player more experienced then me before i catch a loss so i dont see how it possible that i suk....posting a few pictures of a lowsy game were i obviously put little effort in is not enough to confirm that i suk...once again those numbers in the photos onli prove my point that i knew i wasnt going to win so it wasnt no point in tryin....an midnight that account deathat1200 i never seen before an that midnight account i seen b4 but not 1 on 1...u must have me confused for the other eagleeye...the one Nerd Perkins thought i was wen his buddy said he was boosting!!
    Last edited by skittlenlolipop; 05-05-2012 at 04:06 PM.

[QUOTE=eagle_eye516;8293267]I obviously put little effort in IS enough to confirm that i suk...[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=SPZ_J0nNy_v2V;8293287][QUOTE=eagle_eye516;8293267]I obviously put little effort in IS enough to confirm that i suk...
    that not a quote from my post....my post says IS NOT and not IS...so nice try jonny....tell nerd perkins post the photos of wen u guys played me an gerdexter....back wen ger dexter dashed an i was the onli one who even had a command rating.....a game were i acually tried to win becuase i didnt know who i was playin against...a reall game of endwar with alot of unit killing.....why wont nerd perkins show those pixx???? ooo i know, cus there not as bad as those from moscow huh??....everyone has there bad days an those pixx were jus a day that became bad wen we bumped into u guys cus we didnt want to play against u!!
    Last edited by skittlenlolipop; 05-05-2012 at 04:29 PM.

[QUOTE=eagle_eye516;8293298][QUOTE=SPZ_J0nNy_v2V;8293287]
    I obviously put little effort in IS enough to confirm that i suk...

that not a quote from my post....my post says IS NOT and not IS...so nice try jonny....tell nerd perkins post the photos of wen u guys played me an gerdexter....back wen ger dexter dashed an i was the onli one who even had a command rating.....a game were i acually tried to win becuase i didnt know who i was playin against...a reall game of endwar with alot of unit killing.....why wont nerd perkins show those pixx???? ooo i know, cus there not as bad as those from moscow huh??....everyone has there bad days an those pixx were jus a day that became bad wen we bumped into u guys cus we didnt want to play against u!!
    Why don't you read the sentence again and maybe then you'll realise what I did. Do I really need to explain...? Ger Dexter only ever cared about constantly kill/dashing against me and I knew as soon as he joined a lobby it would be bloody. But even if I lost a lot of units, unlike Dexter I was able to rank my units up fast. I can't remember a lot of matches but I know for a fact you always ran like a little girl from me; especially in 1v1s.

[QUOTE=SPZ_J0nNy_v2V;8293320][QUOTE=eagle_eye516;8293298]
    Quote Originally Posted by SPZ_J0nNy_v2V View Post

Why don't you read the sentence again and maybe then you'll realise what I did. Do I really need to explain...? Ger Dexter only ever cared about constantly kill/dashing against me and I knew as soon as he joined a lobby it would be bloody. But even if I lost a lot of units, unlike Dexter I was able to rank my units up fast. I can't remember a lot of matches but I know for a fact you always ran like a little girl from me; especially in 1v1s.
    every time except the first time...i rolled on you in the begining of Dukovany but u calculated command points an knew u had more units then me...thats the onli reason i lost...

[QUOTE=eagle_eye516;8293465][QUOTE=SPZ_J0nNy_v2V;8293320]

every time except the first time...i rolled on you in the begining of Dukovany but u calculated command points an knew u had more units then me...thats the onli reason i lost...
    Yeah I actually remember that match, didnt you evac or something? You should have kept fighting, I like challenging games lol but it annoys me when my opponent just gives up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12