Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed Revelations is underrated. Good work on a fantastic experience, Ubi. | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Assassin's Creed Revelations is underrated. Good work on a fantastic experience, Ubi.

I'm tired of AC being overlooked recently!

The sound design, character design, environments and combat are all fantastic, but it's too easy for people to say
    "uh oh yearly realease must be awful."

I'm sitting here doing my work, listening to the soundtrack of AC:R and well, i had to get that off my chest.

Now i don't use these forums so if this is off topic or whatever, don't flame, just let the mods lock.

-Cheers,

The Dutchman22
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thank you for taking your time to post. We here at the Official Ubisoft Forums welcome people who can put across their ideas without causing arguments. We are also proud to say that you, Dutchman22, have also written your opening post with good use of the English language. Thank you for visiting the forums!

Hi OP. Yea-like i had stated in one of my past post. I think AC Revelations was a good game. However, i didn't think it measured(enjoyable) up to previous installments. Oooh, i don't know--like AC2 and Brotherhood. It felt like i'm playing as a tourist. The environment was unfamiliar than i used to. The characters were much closer to the Prince of Persia games. Yes, i did played The Forgotten Sands of PoP. I bought it b/c you get can Ezio's skin. The clothing look all vibrant and colorful which is a good, but at the same time. The eyes have a hard time figuring who is which. The soundtracks was great especially the AC Revelations theme and The Road to Masysaf. The hook blade is a creative idea i think. The overall game as a whole was solid, the multi-player wasn't as addicting as Brotherhood's.

It wasn't all bad as people think. That's just my opinion. Others have different views, but hey...
    Signature by Zeejay21

What we committed in the Indies stands out among the most unpardonable offenses ever committed against God and mankind and this trade [in Indian slaves] as one of the most unjust, evil, and cruel among them.---Bartolomoe de Las Casas.

I like chocolate

It was a great game. My mind was blown it was actually an awesome game .
    Bellum omnium contra omnes

When it's time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived.

Without freedom, there is no

difference between submission and rebellion.
    __-_-__

I've been pretty hard on ACR in the past but I've been giving it another playthrough and it's definitely a better game than I gave it credit for. I didn't level up my assassins much or buy up shops which is probably why the experience felt so thin but this time around I can see it's still got a lot of side-quests to offer. I do think the story is the weakest in the series but it's still nice to get some closure for Ezio and Altair. All in all, a great entry in a great series.

A Real Human Being and a Real Hero
    Join the AC forum IRC
    chat!
    Expect graphic nudity

The multiplayer was a great improvement. The single player was...Okay. I just didn't feel attached to the city or any of the characters in the city and the story was slow to follow, but hey, that's just my opinion. Welcome to the forums
    ------------------------

Yes, my signature is outdated. Shut up.

Overall I thought ACR was great, although the story isn't quite as good as ACB or AC2. Nonetheless I really enjoy the game.

Rehash.

Quote Originally Posted by BBALive View Post
    Rehash.
    No.
    Bellum omnium contra omnes

When it's time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived.

Without freedom, there is no

difference between submission and rebellion.
    __-_-__

ACR is a great game, i still don't think why people thought the game sucked. I also don't get why people said that there weren't any revelations.

The story was cool, but like some people said, was a bit slow. some gameplay elements were kind of awkward to use, like the Bombs and the slow-motion kills. The game wasn't as good as AC II, because they had AC III in development. And they have put allot more time and effort in AC III, which is why ACB and ACR weren't as amazing as AC II.

All credit goes to Turul for making this AWESOME sig! Thanks!
    Join the
    AC Forums chat!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast