Thread: Accepting Multiple Jobs | Forums

Accepting Multiple Jobs

Unless there are only one or two things we need neighbors to be our workers for it would be a good idea to allow a single neighbor to fill multiple positions. I know I at least only have one friend so far who is willing to actually play as opposed to just create an account so I have neighbors to visit and I can't justify paying real money for every single thing I need a worker for. Every other game I've played allows neighbors to accept multiple positions (if there are positions to accept) so it is pretty frustrating to me that horse haven does not do this. I realize there is the option of adding lots of random people who also play horse haven but I don't really like adding tons of people as 'friends' and going through all the bother of making sure they can't see any of my info since I have no idea who in the world they are just for a game. I really like horse haven, but I won't be able to play for long if I'm not able to build things for lack of willing neighbors.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm totally with you on this--let us use the same person multiple times. Put a time contraint, like one job acceptance every 48 hours or so, but it's getting nearly impossible to keep up without adding friends by the boat load, which I don't want to do.
    * ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *

I agree. And the time is perfect. Then it will still b a bit harder but not as hard as it is now. Now its impossible 2 get your jobs accepted without inviting more neighbors 2 the game. I have invited some ppl for that but still i have problems 2 get my jobs filled..

Completely agree, I have very few friends to play because most do not like the look childish or do not like these games.
    I think the game much easier especially the beginning and find it difficult to have people play with them.