Thread: Need a way to ask for deeds. | Forums

Need a way to ask for deeds.

I went to expand my ranch and don't have enough deeds. However, there is no way for me to request them from my friends as all I get is a pop-up from Michelle saying I need more deeds.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You can send them as gifts (and therefore receive them through gifting) and also by winning competitions. Those are the only ways right now to get them.
    * ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *

I know. I'd like to be able to wall post for the deeds needed though rather than wait and hope I get lucky and have a friend send one to me.

And I haven't quite found the balance between training and competitions yet. I'm trying to get my horses to age some more and I really appreciate your guide on how to do that. But I can't figure out when in that process I should do a competition either. Or whether I should do multiple level one masteries or just stick to one discipline for now. lol Guess this isn't the place for those questions, but since it's my own post I'm derailing, I guess it's alright. LOL

It's all good. I admit, any of my dud foals become competition horses. All the good patterned ones become my breeding stock. My competitions ones I just get a 2-star mastery in one discipline then compete with them until they retire, then send them on over the rainbow. The breeders I get mastery in all 5 disciplines to max out breeding badges to level up, then I breed them & send them on over if they give me good offspring. It's worked out well for me so far--I'm about to hit 3 of the crystal cups with just dud horses

Also, wait to do competitions until you have their training discipline where you want it. I always skip treating when competing so I can save my treats for the breeding-badge horses. Leveling them up when they are young only takes carrots and apples, no cookies, so that really helps!

Thanks a lot. I'll give that a try. I'm enjoying this game a lot. There are more complexities to it than most games. Your experience is appreciated.

I'm glad I can help--it is confusing initially and you can ruin aspects of the game (which I did) if you're not quite sure what's going on. Glad it is going well for you!