Thread: *Necessary additional feature to neighbors' icon | Forums

*Necessary additional feature to neighbors' icon

We definitely need a way to tell WHEN it is time to visit someone again. I am already tired of scrolling through friends, visiting each ranch to see if it has been 24 hours since the last time I've visited. I am not usually able to visit everyone during the same session, so now I have to visit everyone just to find those whom I haven't visited or whom I've added since my last session.

My suggestion is to have a number next to everyone's portrait. Then you can see if you have 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 or no energy left to spend at their ranch. At the VERY least put an ex****ation mark there when you have any energy left to spend on their ranch.

Please do implement this feature to make it less tedious in visiting your Horse Haven neighbors.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The problem with that is that, as far as I know, the friend energy is still a major glitch in this game, that I HOPE the devs are working on fixing. I have one friend that I have 5 energy to help with, but there is still a countdown timer for energy refill. That's been going on for a couple weeks now.

While i think your suggestion is a nice one, it's not as necessary as fixing the current, glaring problems that are still going on in the game, Beta or not.

The countdown timer that's seen even when you visit a friend, is for your energy. It's so you can keep track of what your energy is while you're visiting. (At least that's what I've been thinking it is.)

But now I have over 50 friends and I add new ones every day. I can't remember who I've visited or what their level is. We really do need to be able to see when we have energy to spend at a friend's.

Player Experience Manager
    Thanks for your feedback! I'll pass over to the team