Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medium Round Pen issue | Forums

Medium Round Pen issue

Hello! I just built a Medium round pen thinking that it'd improve my horses training faster, so I sold my small round pen after I had the medium one built. Now I have an adult horse, level 1, 5/10 age points ready to go, but I cannot get the round pen to outline in yellow so I can train him in a discipline. What's going on with this? Why can I not use the medium round pen when everything is good to go and my horse is an adult and not retired?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Nooo....you have to use the small round pen to start off your horse in saddle seat. Once you get to level three, THEN you can move on to the medium round pen. (I think it's 3). Then once you get to a certain level in saddle seat, you move to the big round pen. But you always have to start in the small round pen for every discipline!!
    * ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *

ah that makes sense, thank you Mushly

Absolutely! Glad to help
    * ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *

I've been having a similar problem, except the horses I want to send to the medium round pen are level three in the discipline I want to advance. The medium pen never lights up... Am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by cahira90 View Post
    ah that makes sense, thank you Mushly
    I totally agree!

Its ridiculous to be required to have all the pens, esp when its difficult to get deeds to expand. Just not enough room. I have 9 expansions (10 including starer square) and there isn't enough room for 2 round pens. After finishing the medium pen I also sold the small pen to save room. Besides when is the storage gonna work to put stuff in so we don't have to sell things to make room for other things. It also should have told us we need both in order to use the medium, instead of finding out why the medium pen isn't working in the forums.

Well, the relatively good news is that it's level 4, not level 3, you have to reach before the medium pen becomes available.

The definitely bad news is that they haven't reduced the the number of visits needed to get the levels like they have with the lower ones; level 5 still requires six visits ...

My horse Neptune is level 5. I tried to buy the medium round pen. It rings a bell and shows up to be placed but won't let me place it. It doesn't say why. Between my barn issues not being dealt with and not being able to show because my horse is the wrong level? I don't know why exactly, I am getting fed up. If my friends didn't need me to work for them, Not that I always collect a salary when I am able to log on. Frustrated is what I am. Please explain what is going on.

I havn't been able to get my medium round pen to light up yellow at all. I've trained my horse in the small one...but now neither pen will light up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast