As part of our dedication to showing you that your feedback is directly helping the development teams, we will release today at 2pm EST a new update for the Xbox 360* version of the Beta:
Riflemen are over-powered:
Additional Weapon changes:
- Increased minimum recoil for the ACR and AK200 to align them more closely with the other assault rifles.
- Reduced maximum assault rifle damage range, making the sniper rifle more valuable.
- Increased minimum damage of SMGS, making them more effective against all classes at further ranges.
- Dramatically reduced the radius of the heartbeat sensor.
- Reduced the dispersion to make handguns generally more effective, especially for the bomb carrier.
- Adjusted shotgun effectiveness.
Additional Equipment changes:
- Adjusted XP values for Confidence & Hack Objective.
(*) When will those changes apply to the PS3 version of the Beta?
- Adjusted Flash Bang Duration.
- Adjusted Flash Bulb reload time.
- Adjusted EMP air burst radius for EMPs launched by a underbarrel or standalone grenade launcher.
- Adjusted the amount of UAV’s in match.
- Increased the duration of the Sensor to make them more susceptible to countering.
We will deploy those changes as soon as possible.
For known-issues please see the GRFS Beta Known Issues thread on our forums.
(information about the previous Balance & Gameplay changes can be found here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-Play-Changes)
This shows that you guys are really listening to the crowd.
Great job! Keep up the good work!
Nice will keep testing these new changes!
"No Roofies Please"
Oh Aight, Good To Hear, This Should Shut Alot Of People Up For 5mins LOL, Sweet YO
Was about to let rip until I saw the asterix at the end about the PS3.
The need for these changes, were more than obvious for anyone w/ half a brain. Hopefully the will be suficient for making this game not only playable but more balanced and enjoyable. In my opinion seeing through walls, should be scrapped as well. And don't forget our outcry for fully customizable and searchable public rooms just like in GRAW. I will test these changes tonight and report back tommorrow....