As part of our dedication to showing you that your feedback is directly helping the development teams, we will release today at 2pm EST a new update for the Xbox 360* version of the Beta:
Riflemen are over-powered:
Additional Weapon changes:
- Increased minimum recoil for the ACR and AK200 to align them more closely with the other assault rifles.
- Reduced maximum assault rifle damage range, making the sniper rifle more valuable.
- Increased minimum damage of SMGS, making them more effective against all classes at further ranges.
- Dramatically reduced the radius of the heartbeat sensor.
- Reduced the dispersion to make handguns generally more effective, especially for the bomb carrier.
- Adjusted shotgun effectiveness.
Additional Equipment changes:
- Adjusted XP values for Confidence & Hack Objective.
(*) When will those changes apply to the PS3 version of the Beta?
- Adjusted Flash Bang Duration.
- Adjusted Flash Bulb reload time.
- Adjusted EMP air burst radius for EMPs launched by a underbarrel or standalone grenade launcher.
- Adjusted the amount of UAV’s in match.
- Increased the duration of the Sensor to make them more susceptible to countering.
We will deploy those changes as soon as possible.
For known-issues please see the GRFS Beta Known Issues thread on our forums.
(information about the previous Balance & Gameplay changes can be found here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-Play-Changes)