Thread: About the forums and everything else | Forums

About the forums and everything else

Well , as always I came here to rant, and I hope the mods doesn't wan to ban me as always... besides It's a free world and we have to try ...at least....t o be democratic, so let me express my dissapointment.
    first of all, where are the banners , after each title of the games on the forums? i feel like it's not the same. All that charisma of the old dissapeared.
    Just the online games got their banners, the other games remained without them.
    Other thing: they[you, mods] replaced my avatar and sig...i'm very mad about this, in fact i stopped posting because of this . They replaced the avatar and the sig only because it was exceeding in kilobytes...
    Also: where are the beautiful games that you were announcing?
    The only cool game that you released this year is Rayman Origins, game that I really enjoyed.
    No PoP this year ubisoft?
    You'll make the 10 year aniversary since PoP SoT was released., do you intend to tell us something soon?
    i also hope ACIII will not be a dissapointment , even if , after the trailers i remained with a bitter taste after i saw them.
    Doesn't bring anything new, just Desmond's story willbe continued...and THAT'S IT . Same old concept: GTA Assassin's mode , kill, GTA, story and ...that's all, nothing exciting.
    I do really hope this E3 will bring news , or esle i don't see a positive future for these forums.
    If you don't agree with me just tell me ...don't be mad, just post in a mannered way...we're here to debate after all
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Be the rest as it may, but there is one thing I do not understand...

Quote Originally Posted by blueobelix View Post
    No PoP this year ubisoft?
    You'll make the 10 year aniversary since PoP SoT was released., do you intend to tell us something soon?
    What exactly is the special occasion that the 4th installment of a series has been released 10 years ago?!? There were 3 PoP before SoT...so why should Sot have such a special consideration?!?

In 2 years, there will be the 25th anniversary of PoP..so hopefully Ubi will consider this a time for a special game
    Denn so geschieht's, daß, was wir haben, wir nach Wert nicht achten, solange wir's genießen; ist's verloren,dann überschätzen wir den Preis; ja dann erkennen wir den Wert, den uns Besitz mißachten ließ.
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe

SoT is the first PoP made by ubisoft...

As far as I remember, they said they were not going to make anymore POP games as the last one did not sell enough copies.

You are moaning because your avatar and sig broke the rules and they removed them, does that mean you think you should get treated differently from everyone else for some reason.

O_o
    the problem is that my ava and sig did not broke the rules IN THAT way.. i mean it had some kb in plus....but that's not exagerated i'm still an active and a respecting rules person on those forums

Well, but you have to admit there is no such thing as "slightly breaking the rules" in this case. If your avatar and sig exceed a certain dimension and kb size, then the sig is not allowed. There is no: It is too large, but.....

It simply has to many kb, so it is too big to be used here
    Denn so geschieht's, daß, was wir haben, wir nach Wert nicht achten, solange wir's genießen; ist's verloren,dann überschätzen wir den Preis; ja dann erkennen wir den Wert, den uns Besitz mißachten ließ.
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe

Hello,
    We are still not done working on the Forum look so you'll have to have a little patience until they are complete.

The Signature and Avatar guidelines are laid out here so you don't run into this sort of problem. If you just resize it there shouldn't be an issue. If you disagree with something you need to contact a Moderator or a Forum Manager through PM.

When we release more game information regarding upcoming titles, you will be sure to see it. It is not all over I can assure you and we definitely want to let you know all about our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 View Post
    Hello,
    We are still not done working on the Forum look so you'll have to have a little patience until they are complete.

The Signature and Avatar guidelines are laid out here so you don't run into this sort of problem. If you just resize it there shouldn't be an issue. If you disagree with something you need to contact a Moderator or a Forum Manager through PM.

When we release more game information regarding upcoming titles, you will be sure to see it. It is not all over I can assure you and we definitely want to let you know all about our games.
    OMG, OMG!! Is that...a competent moderator? I mean , seriously this is the first time i get a serious answer on those forums.
    Thank you! now i can post again in peace on the pop forums.
    Oh and not the pixel size was the problem, but the kb size of the sig...i will try and find other ones.
    Thank you again!